Beating Guntersville Final Offline Tourney

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by k1llmonger 100, Jun 14, 2021.

1. k1llmonger 100

k1llmonger 100 New Member

I had had no issue winning any of the other bass tournaments in the game but in the Guntersville Final, I just can't seem to pull it off. I have been stuck on it for about a week. No matter what I finish with, I get beat by 5+ lbs (kind of seems bugged) If I catch 50lbs, I get beat with 60lbs. If I catch 60lbs, I get beat by a 65lb bag. Has anyone else experienced this? Any advice on how to catch 5 fish over 15lbs? I've plum run out of ideas after 30+ tries. Thanks.

• Like Like x 1
  2. DTG Benjamin

DTG Benjamin Staff Member

Hey, thanks for getting in touch. Can I ask what Lures you are using? To help get you the number 1 spot, we also have a great community over on Discord where I'm sure people would be happy to lend a hand. You can join our Discord here: https://discord.gg/7Zf3jXax (if you don't currently use Discord, it's free and easy to use)

Thanks,

Benjamin

3. k1llmonger 100

k1llmonger 100 New Member

Thanks. I've tried all of my "big fish" go to's and the only two baits that have been consistent are the Watermelon Red Christie Critter and the Emerald Blue Worm. I'll be sure to check the discord as well Wasn't aware there was one.