Belfast - Dublin Line (northern Ireland)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by matthewheald, Sep 2, 2020.

1. matthewheald

matthewheald New Member

I’m originally from Northern Ireland and my dad worked in the railway when I was a kid. This line was one of my all time favourites and just so happens to be one of the most iconic and busiest railway lines on the island of Ireland. It’s commercial name is Enterprise, operated by both NIRailways and Iarnród Éireann.

The actual class of train that runs that line consists of 1997 De Dietrich DVT passenger carriages along with Class 201 JT42HCW diesel locomotives. It’s a push-pull set consisting of 7 carriages with the locomotive attached on the back, journey time is around 2 hours long with 4 stops.

Just a simple suggestion I know but to have something like this even considered for the game would be absolutely brilliant as it is a big part of my heritage and the history of Northern Ireland Railways.

AFD07E0A-43F5-47CC-8BC3-84562E21BB36.jpeg

39BCEFD1-B5D4-4BE3-9B41-AC89E9AA8571.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
  2. Fitz

Fitz Well-Known Member

MSTS had this as two addons, North and South. When you had them both they automatically combined. So much rolling stock for it. I was set during the late 90s-early 00s so the was lots of options. NIR 111 class, 80 class DMUs, IE Arrow DMUs, 071s on freight and Mk2s, even pairs of 121s on cement bubbles and Guinness trains.

3. Luke’s Railway Videos

Luke’s Railway Videos New Member

I would sooooooo use the Enterprise route if it came I love the real life trains so I think it would be a great addition

4. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member