Bergen Line (bergensbanen (norway))

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ItsBurn2016, Feb 12, 2020.

Tags:
  1. ItsBurn2016

ItsBurn2016 New Member

Hello i love this game A lot it is beautiful and so addictive (not in a bad way) and realistic, but i felt like there was some thing missing and, like something that contained winter spring and autumn in ONE trip and then i started thinking AND i remembered that here in Norway we have IT, it is called the Bergen line or for you Norwegians the Bergensbanen. it is one of the most beautiful routes Norway. the route starts in Oslo the capital of Norway and ends in Bergen one of the biggest cities in Norway, the line goes truth many beautiful cities like Myrdal, Voss, Finse, and many more! the route from Oslo to Bergen is a rocky, snowy and rainy rout where you are riding in a nice NSB/ Vy EL 18 train with B7 wagons that takes you to and from on this route. there are aswell a NSB/Vy type 75 that goes from Bergen to Voss, Arna and Mølfjell. There are also many freight routes going daily from Alnabru train terminal to Finse where the train driver changes and goes back to Oslo and the train continues to Bergen and back. This is some of the many reasons i would like you to add it but actually i would like anything from Norway, you would also have fun programming a new safety system ATC (Automatic Train Control) or ERTMS, ETCS witch they plan to do in the future in the whole Europe.

I would love if you would add this (or some thing like this) to the game and i definitely would play it all the time, because i am from Norway!

• Like Like x 1