Euro Fishing Bergsee Perch

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Chizzckh, Feb 14, 2018.

1. Chizzckh

Chizzckh Active Member

Just reading about the new water and the introduction of Perch. On first look its great to finally have a completely new species but then I noticed in the introduction to the lake that Catfish are not present.

Does anyone know if this is because Perch has been added and an existing species needs to make way to allow their introduction? It would be disappointing if the only was that new types of fish can be added is the removal of others. Obviously this would mean the game going forward shows big limitations if true.

Of course that might not be the case - Hence why I am asking.

Can anyone clarify... Developers?

2. WikusMazal

WikusMazal Active Member

I can not clarify. But for me personally I would just say thank goodness there is no catfish. I have had enough of that more than 1 hour wasted to land 1 fish nonsense. I was actually thinking to myself just the other day that I wish there were more lakes like Digger with no catfish. They are just plain annoying and time wasting since the new AI update came in Jul '17. Previously they were fun , but not anymore.

• Like Like x 1
  3. SPACE ODDITY

SPACE ODDITY Active Member

I don't mind long boss fish fights, I just don't like the length of non boss cat fights. I agree, I was also happy that there is no cat fish on Bergsee. They could of least done some better boss fish designs on Bergsee, I feel some designs have been reused.

Yeah the new AI update has ruined the game in my opinion, hook size doesn't matter at all anymore. I am hoping this new AI is a bug, if it isn't then I think I am just about done with the game once I have caught Claudia on Waldsee, and the Big Ghostie (If they ever fix her) on Manor Farm.