Bassmaster 2022 Between Round Crashing

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Support' started by CloutShark, Feb 27, 2022.

1. CloutShark

CloutShark New Member

Hello,
    I have been trying to figure out why my game keeps crashing between round one and round two on the Bassmaster Open Series on Lake Guntersville. I play on ps5 if that helps. I have tried nearly everything I can think of to fix the issue. I am going on playing the first round for right around the 9th time. Will this problem be resolved in the next update (if so when?) or will we get any communication from the devs on when they estimate this issue will be resolved? At this point I wouldn’t recommend the game to anyone wanting to play the “campaign”.

2. Squarebill23

Squarebill23 New Member

I had a crash at the begininng of roubd 3 after the countdown on Toledo Bend in the Elite series. So frustrating to keep playing these tournaments over. Had a similar experience on lake Hamilton crashing on round 2 and I had to play about 9 times before it finished. I would have won each time. Also, today before the game crashed on Toledo Bend, all my waypoints seem to have disappeared?! WTF.

3. jbmyer15

jbmyer15 New Member

This keeps happening to me as well. I believe at least 5 times now. I'm glad that it's not just me. I never had this issue when I was playing on PS4. But it happens frequently on PS5. What's going on Dovetail?

4. chrisdozier

chrisdozier New Member

Still crashing between rounds on the lake Guntersville open....

5. radical#5351

radical#5351 New Member

I keep getting to Round 2 and I get fatal error every time it's very frustrating..I'm on PC and a High end PC at that..