Bigfoot Sighting In Tsw!!!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by BLRy, Nov 6, 2022.

1. BLRy

BLRy Well-Known Member

Did you see the eye shine? He's right there. He looked at us.
    Just there, behind that tree and over the ridge.
    Can you see him?
    OK one sec, I took a photo...
    bdc8d19e-5c16-4104-82eb-a10aa9d1c3f5.jpg

Ok, in all seriousness, this would be the coolest easter egg ever!!! And a special award/achievment could be awarded for sightings. Maybe?
    Long story short, I have been spending a lot of time in Clinchfield and this is prime country for wildlife, yet there is none. Often there might be bear or deer or other animals along or even on the tracks. But there is not a sign of wildlife. The odd local creature would be a cool and fun addition. Just enough to make it memorable though, no need for large populations of wildlife moving around. But something interesting and unexpected would be kind of cool IMO.

And yes... Sasquatch / Bigfoot would be THE COOLEST :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. TSW Nathan

TSW Nathan Well-Known Member

It would be cool if like in farming sim 22 you would have to honk your horn at animals or stop for animals/people running along the track

3. BLRy

BLRy Well-Known Member

I don’t think I’d have them on the tracks - unless not travelling that track - as trains do not stop for animals. And, I am pretty sure DTG would not want carnage in their game. But, having to blow the horn in warning to move them could be a possibility IF the programming made them clear the tracks regardless of horns before hitting them.

I really don’t know if having them interfere with trains is a good idea. But having them alongside the tracks or further away but viewable would be a nice feature.

• Like Like x 1
  4. TSW Nathan

It might be different in America but I was on a train in Scotland to the borders and we got stuck for 10 mins waiting for a sheep to move of the line. It was a whole ten minutes of shouting and blowing the horn. We were stopped just Infront of it. f65d22e0-c86d-43ff-ba12-5c4b9ec5cba0.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  5. This is what happens when cows get on the line!

57NSKMIBWD7N6NHL2IML.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  6. TSW Nathan

Lol. That is really bad! Was that really because of a cow?

7. mortal1234

mortal1234 Well-Known Member

He looks like he wants a snack on the track.

8. It was several cows. The train was travelling at 70mph, by the time the driver see the cows and braked it was too late. Luckily the train slowed enough to come to rest like it did. Could have been a lot worse. If you look closely at the front of the train you can see all the blood.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  9. mortal1234

mortal1234 Well-Known Member

That’s a shame. Poor cow and poor driver too as you can’t help when something like that happens. I would be traumatised if I were the driver.

10. TSW Nathan

Wow!

11. TSW Nathan

Yea, Same. What a horrible thing to happen

• Like Like x 1
  12. Sparmi

Sparmi Well-Known Member

I also think that nature can be a bit busier, on forested routes like Clinchfield you could definitely place some deer. Cows or sheep are already in the game, why not wild animals too. There are even flying and circling seagulls over the Isle of Wight or on the East Coastway.

I can still remember how diffuicult it was to find the bisons near Sherman Hill. They were a mastery reward but very hard to find.
    I think Bigfoot is more of an exception, just like UFO crashes. That's why a mastery reward would do him justice! ;)

Bigfoot.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  13. Yeah, the cows are all destined for the slaughter house eventually but the driver must of had a shock! Probably somewhat relieved it wasn't people on the line.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Calidore266

Calidore266 Well-Known Member

I have to ask, how light are those trains that hitting a cow, or even several, can knock it off the tracks?

15. TSW Nathan

The trains aren't that light, the cows are just stubborn XD lol

16. Cows ain't light either. They must weigh a ton.

17. TSW Nathan

Yea