Train Sim World 3 Birmingham Cross City Centro Scenario Pack Wip Screenshots & Release Information

Discussion in 'Creators Club' started by TrainGeek08, Jan 27, 2023.

1. TrainGeek08

TrainGeek08 Well-Known Member

Hey everyone, you know who here :D, today I'm announcing the Birmingham Cross City Centro Scenario Pack, based off workings found in the September 2003 Working Timetable, as usual I have some behind-the-scenes work to show off... :o:o:o (see
    TrainGeek08's Creator's Club Roadmap 1st Feb 2023-1st Mar 2023 for reference)

The release date will be: Sunday 12th February 2023...

Let's get into it, shall we...

[​IMG]

Here at Blackwell (top of Lickey Incline), we see two Centro 150s, 150247 is on a Nottingham service and 150216 is on a Hereford/Worcester/Great Malvern service (can't mind which)

[​IMG]

Here we see 323222 coming out of the fog at Birmingham New Street heading on an ECS to Longbridge Turnback Sidings to form a later service to Lichfield Trent Valley

[​IMG]

We're back with 323222 at Longbridge, having turned back in the Turnback in the back of the shot, before heading to Lichfield Trent Valley on an all-stopping service

[​IMG]

Here at Selly Oak, 1V69 from Low Fell R.M.T to Bristol Parkway R.M.T passes on adverse signals, with RES liveried 47736 at the helm of the short 4 car consist of mail Mk1s

[​IMG]

And finally, in the pouring rain at Four Oaks, a late running Lichfield-Longbridge service (right) leaves so the Four Oaks-Redditch service (left) has to wait for the train on the right to clear the road so it can depart

I hope you are excited for this :love::love::love:, can't wait for the release on the 5th of February, I think you'll love it too, any questions about the pack, put them down below and I'll get back to you whenever I can, until next time, I'll see you later, goodbye ;)

Last edited: Feb 12, 2023
    • Like Like x 3
  2. TrainGeek08

Here we are everyone, Sunday the 5th is here at last, so excited to release these bad boys to you :love:

Release times:
    Centro Sprint: 10:45am
    Double L's Part 1: 11:15am
    Double L's Part 2: *any time between noon and 1pm*
    The Daily Mail: *any time between 1pm and 1:30pm
    An Oaky Ditch: *any time between 2pm and 3pm*

Links:
    Centro Sprint: Creators Club - (TG08-CSP) 1. Centro Sprint
    Double L's Part 1: Creators Club - (TG08-CSP) 2. Double L's P1
    Double L's Part 2: Creators Club - (TG08-CSP) 3. Double L's P2
    The Daily Mail: Creators Club - (TG08-CSP) 4. The Daily Mail
    An Oaky Ditch: Creators Club - (TG08-CSP) 5. An Oaky Ditch

These scenarios are full of AI from the September 2003 Working Timetable from the Network Rail Archives, and thanks for downloading :love:

Last edited: Feb 12, 2023
  3. TrainGeek08

Bad news...

The first 2 releases, maybe 3 are delayed as I have to install a lot of DLC onto my Xbox, apologies :(, will update after that's completed ;)

4. TrainGeek08

More bad news...

I have decided to push the release back to next Sunday because of the reason stated above, apologies :(, same times but next Sunday ;)

5. TrainGeek08

After a week's delay, that's all the scenarios released at last, apologies for the delay ;)

• Like Like x 1