Birmingham Cross City Route

Discussion in 'Technical Reports' started by bruce mclachlan, Oct 11, 2021.

1. bruce mclachlan

bruce mclachlan New Member

Hi I downloaded TS 2022 the other day via Steam. But I'm unable to run the Birmingham Cross City Route. It ether stops downloading and comes up with a box with for or 5 errors or I can not get the loco to release it's breaks. If someone could email me a patch please

2. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

There is no patch - everyone is running the same software.

Instead of a Career Scenario run a Quick Drive with the 323 until you get used to how it drives.
    And Read The Manual

3. bruce mclachlan

Thank you for your reply. But my main problem is I get an error message when the scenario loads saying
    " Consist Builder - Can't load Rail vehicle - JGA Aggra??? Ex - works" Six times in a a box asking me to exist.
    And the Scenario doesn't work at all.
    And where do I find the manuals

4. Reef

Reef Well-Known Member

Option a)
    When you get that message window pop up DO NOT click [Exit] or [Edit] instead press the F2 key on your keyboard and then click [Save] the scenario will then run albeit without the missing consist, if it's the player train (the one you actually drive) that's missing then this method wont do any good as you'll just be hovering above the track with nothing to drive.

Option b)
    Take a screenshot of the pop up window and post the image here, someone will tell you what you're missing and where to acquire it

Option c)
    If it's the player train that's missing and you really want to play the scenario but you don't have / can't afford / refuse to buy additional payware content then you'll need to learn how to use TSTools but I'm not going into detail about that as the information is all over this forum and other TS forums (namely UKTS) in regards to getting and using TSTools so Google is your friend for that option.

The TS20xx Manuals are located in *Your Steam Install Drive*:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\RailWorks\Manuals

Last edited: Oct 16, 2021
  5. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

WHICH Scenario?
    If you tell us somebody else can try it

To me you have installed a Third Party Scenario which uses the JGA Aggregates Wagon - a freight wagon.
    If you don't have all the required trains for a scenario it will fail with this message

6. bruce mclachlan

Thank you all for your help I have the route up and running :)