Black And White Only - No Textures

Discussion in 'Technical Reports' started by mattdsoares, Jan 28, 2021.

1. mattdsoares

mattdsoares Well-Known Member

So I just started having this issue. As you can see from the images, there are no textures or shading to models. It's just all black and white. This only happens to some routes, not all, and ONLY in standard scenarios. Career are uneffected. So far I've confirmed that this happens with Just Trains Metropolitan Line, Just Trains Chiltern Mainline, and DTG ECML York to Peterborough. Again, in the case of York to Peterborough, if I load up a career scenario, it's fine. I only get this when I run a standard scenario. ANY standard scenario.

Any ideas?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

Do you have the AP Weather pack installed?
    Find a Standard Scenario on the DTG route and see what the Weather is set to

3. mattdsoares

Ah, I see where you're going with this. Perhaps the scenarios are calling for a weather setting that is no longer present due to the AP weather pack. And I can confirm, I do use the AP weather pack and it does seem that the scenarios and routes working most consistently do NOT have the AP weather pack applied.

I'll hop in the editor and check out the weather settings and see if that fixes it.

Thanks, Peter

4. DTG Jamie

DTG Jamie Staff Member

Yeah would check to see if you have the weather pack installed, also check to see if you have the Dynamic Lighting and Dynamic Clouds, ticked and see if that helps.

5. mattdsoares

Unfortunately that made no difference. I edited the scenarios to change the weather to both an AP weather setting and a default DTG, both 3D and regular, but the same problem persists.

Jamie, I have Dynamic Lighting ticked but not Dynamic Clouds as I believe AP recommends disabling dynamic clouds when using their weather pack.

6. mattdsoares

Actually, scratch that. It was AP Weather related. I downloaded the latest version and re-installed and it fixed all the issues. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction Peter and Jamie.