X

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by PomPomCookie, Sep 21, 2018.

?

Do you think this should be added to TSW?

Poll closed Apr 22, 2021.
  1. Yes

26 vote(s)
    74.3%
  2. No

9 vote(s)
    25.7%
  1. PomPomCookie

PomPomCookie Member

x

Last edited: Apr 22, 2021
    • Like Like x 7
  2. jasonpfc

jasonpfc Well-Known Member

I live in fleetwood, Although this i like the trams, i cant see it working on TSW, mainly because its train sim world not trams, however, i dont think at this stage that with the performance issues that console have ( not played on seen the pc versions), look at RT, a section of that route runs alongside roads but no traffic is there, im not fully against it, but at this present time i just cant see it working

3. iAspex

iAspex Active Member

I don't see this working at all, the AI cars probably wouldn't function and the roads wouldn't be detailed enough. I can see where you're going with it and it would be a nice route to drive, but it just wouldn't work.

4. AyrtonS8

AyrtonS8 Well-Known Member

I think the Blackpool Tramway would be nice in TSW. It would provide a different experience in Train Sim World. It would also use the ability to walk in the game much better. Also with all the iconic buildings and things along Blackpool Sea Front (Blackpool Tower, Pleasure Beach, 3 Piers, etc) it can show what the Unreal Engine 4 can really do in Train Sim in terms of detail and looks.

• Like Like x 3
  5. DexVinyl

DexVinyl New Member

Please add the Blackpool Trams, but not just the new trams, if this comes to TSW the heritage trams - with the requirement to get out and move the pantograph by hand using a long wooden pole surely is a must to include

• Like Like x 1
  6. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Well-Known Member

Honestly, I would rather see Preston to Blackpool North/South in TSW first. Would they even consider adding trams as this is a train game? Do they do it in TS19? Not sure. I think that once 3rd parties are allowed to develop DLC then this kind of thing may be a thing in the game.

• Like Like x 1
  7. mdh757

mdh757 Member

This is absolutely my most wanted route to add to TSW. Just imagine it if they included the illuminations. Driving down the golden mile seeing the illuminations all lit up. They could even include the special illuminated trams like the rocket, boat, etc. On the stream about how routes are chosen they said it's important to do things that haven't been done before. Well here you go Dovetail. This would be totally different to anything else in the game. Please please please bring this to TSW.

• Like Like x 1
  8. ma.shoulders

ma.shoulders New Member

had this route for msts years ago.with the updated graphics in tsw.be even better.

9. Rudolf

Rudolf Well-Known Member

May be nice. Maybe we should wait for the Arosa line, which is developed by Rivet. This line runs over the streets in Chur for the first few kilometres. It may be a nice test to see if it will work.
    Doing interactions with car traffic indeed would be a new challenge.