Bml: Having More Driveable/ai Services To/from Victoria

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by cloudyskies21, May 9, 2021.

1. cloudyskies21

cloudyskies21 Well-Known Member

For the upcoming Brighton Main Line route, I'd love to see a lot of service variety for both driveable and AI traffic to/from Victoria.

For example, in addition to Brighton, Ore, Eastbourne and Littlehampton services, having examples to Bognor, Portsmouth and Southampton (driveable to Three Bridges), plus services to Reigate (driveable to Redhill).

Then adding metro services to the likes of London Bridge, Epson, Caterham/Tattenham Corner etc which could be driven to all slow line stations as far as Clapham Junction or East Croydon depending on the route. While not exactly long services, it would add traffic and a bit of variety (allowing for a potential 455 DLC to substitute later).

One final point, I'd like to agree with others on here of using a GWR 166 layer between Redhill and Gatwick, and having Southeastern AI traffic out of Victoria for those with the relevant DLC.

While I admit not all services could be used due to the amount of 377s available, I just hope all the lines in the upcoming route will be utilised in timetable mode to make it more exciting, variable - and of course busy!

Thoughts welcome.

Last edited: May 9, 2021
    • Like Like x 8
  2. elarthur

elarthur Well-Known Member

Yes yes yes yes yes yes.

• Like Like x 3
  3. court692

court692 Member

Yessssss. This should hopefully allow us to use more platforms in scenario planner at stations such as London Victoria and Gatwick Airport.

• Like Like x 2
  4. trainsimplayer

trainsimplayer Well-Known Member

Not to mention layer the Class 375 & 465 (for its owners) to make Victoria feel alive.

• Like Like x 3
  5. cloudyskies21

cloudyskies21 Well-Known Member

Fingers crossed, I actually use Scenario Planner more than timetable so I really hope this is the case as some routes like ECW or the TGV route lack all platforms to use. :(