Bml Xbox One X Users

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by kt291076, Oct 8, 2021.

1. kt291076

kt291076 Active Member

Is anyone else finding that although there is lag for me near Battersea and Vic and East Croydon the route is playable even though it's not perfect?

I've done 24 services with 1 crashing but allowing me to complete it when I tried again. I've only done early morning services. Are services working for you at other times of the day?

2. RailFan97

RailFan97 Active Member

Yes, it's definitely playable. Slow frame rate between Clapham Junction and London Victoria but otherwise fine so far. I may try and free up some space on my Xbox to see if that helps improve the frame rate. The only other thing I've noticed is a few missing AWS acknowledge sounds.

3. kt291076

kt291076 Active Member

I changed my xbox to low resolution when I was hoping it would fix the Dresden problem and forgot about it. Obviously not missed it being on high res so never changed it. Might be worth a try.

I'm not technical enough for AWS lol. I'm just stop, go and stick to speed limit so can't help you with that.

4. RailFan97

RailFan97 Active Member

I'll give that a try, thank you. Out of all the signalling systems I find AWS to be the most straightforward. Essentially you acknowledge a loud tone in the cab that alerts you to an upcoming cautionary signal. The problem is if you don't acknowledge it within five second it'll set the emergency brakes, so not having the noise can make it difficult.

5. kt291076

kt291076 Active Member

Definitely not for me then. I can't even play car games with the gears as manual lol. Have to be in automatic. Brain won't let me do anything that technical. Put me in a real car even after not driving for 5 years and I'd be able to drive a manual no problem.

• Like Like x 1