Bn Sd60m (third Party Payware)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jpmackay, Sep 24, 2018.

1. jpmackay

jpmackay Active Member

I know this is not related to DoveTail locomotives but I would like to get this locomotive of EYEIN12 BN SD60M fix but not sure what to look for the file to correct or something like a missing file.

The only thing is working with the throttle is using the mouse to click the throttle to move up or down. Can't use the keys ( A and D ) on the keyboard to move the throttle up or down. I am not sure what to look for to correct this to make the throttle work on the keyboard or something to edit the file. But I am no expert at all to edit the file. Hopefully someone be able to tell me what to look for and correct the problem.

John

2. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

Maybe go back to the original programmers or where you obtained the files from?
    If it's not a DTG product they won't help but the originator might be out there somewhere

3. jpmackay

jpmackay Active Member

Thank you for your reply and I have been trying to get the original programmer for this product and he kept saying that there is no problem with his product. I am stuck with this and that is why I post my message here to see if I can get help. Yes of course I know that is not a DTG product.

Thank you,

John

4. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

Is this the only loco affected ?
    The game sometimes goes in to Simple Control mode - Check in the Settings in the Game.

If not you might be best asking on Railworks America as the people there might have come across the same problem
    http://railworksamerica.com/

Peter