Bnsf Hereford Sub Clovis Nm To Amarillo Tx

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by mrrando19, Feb 9, 2022.

1. mrrando19

mrrando19 Member

Why have I chosen the Hereford sub as my route suggestion today?
    The Hereford subdivision is a fast paced high traffic rail line part of BNSF's southern transcon between LA and Chcago. The route I've chosen is the 105mi long section between Clovis NM and Amarillo TX. The route has many mainline and local freight services such as intermodel, autorack, grain and tankers. The routes top speed is 70mph for a vast majority of the route. Like my other suggestions this route runs over flat plains but to me thats a positive becuase there arent many routes like this in TSW2.
    here is the route map;
    [​IMG]

Now for the rolling stock.
    The rolling stock that I am suggesting for this route is quite simple.[​IMG]
    For mainline operations the ES44AC
    [​IMG]
    For local and yard operations the GP60. This could come in the BNSF and Santa Fe livery.
    [​IMG]
    Now DLC I am suggesting the GE C44-9W.
    The freight rolling stock would consist of the normal with autoracks, intermodal and this like plus takers etc so not much to holler at there.
    Now for the sights.
    [​IMG]
    Clovis yard
    Numerous towering grain tower such as this one in Friona TX
    [​IMG]
    And finally Amarillo yard
    [​IMG]
    I think this route would be a nice addition to TSW2 because while it is simple it adds something we don't really have in the game. High speed American freight and BNSF! Thank you for reading my suggestion and have great day!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  2. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

Excellent idea and later on all of these BNSF locomotives exists in CSX & UP fleets keeping in line with US Canada railroads ordering the same locomotive

• Like Like x 2
  3. jedi247

jedi247 Well-Known Member

The SD70ACeP4-T4, SD70ACe/SD70ACeP4, ET44C4, ES44C4, and AC44C4M would be nice to see as well. The GP60 is necessary for BNSF, as well as UP, NS, and CSX. Other possible DLCs would be a GP39-2 or GP38-2, SD40-2, SD32ECO, GP50, and GP60M/GP60B. An ATSF DLC pack could come with an ATSF B40-8/B40-8W, C40-8/C40-8W, C44-9W, SD40-2, SD45-2, SD45, F45, GP50, and/or GP60/GP60M/GP60B.

• Like Like x 1
  4. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

this exists for Sand Patch Grade route in CSX Version to make the BNSF Norfolk Southern versions just reskin the CSX Version to keep it in line with Freight railroads ordering the same locomotive. In game SD40 & GP38-2 have this example