Bassmaster 2022 Boat Prices And Features Could Use Some Work.

Discussion in 'Content and Feature Requests' started by thejustchad, Oct 30, 2021.

1. thejustchad

thejustchad New Member

As it stands I don't see any reason to try for anything past the BassCat Puma for $85,000, it's the FASTEST (75 MPH) boat available. And I see NO reason to EVER buy any of the 3 boats that cost $100,000, as the BassCat Jaguar for $90,000 has the exact same specs of 25 slots and 70 MPH.

Personally I think you should start us with a boat that does 30 MPH, and has maybe 4 slots. So we can upgrade to the BassCat Pantera.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2021
  2. DTG Benjamin

DTG Benjamin Staff Member

Thanks for the feedback. We think some people will buy those boats out of personal preference or any host of reasons! But i do hear what you're saying

3. gixxer

gixxer Member

We had that exact discussion last night. Three of us looked at the boat options and came to the same conclusion. If the slots are similar and the speed is similar, none of us would even bother. We know there are people out there who I guess are big fans of individual anglers and want to play as them. None of us give a rat's behind about the colors of our clothes, hats, glasses, the boat etc. Not at all. I mean 5 slots with just different paint schemes? I think it is a waste.

As the previous poster suggested, different speeds, slots, maybe speed of the trolling motor, fish finder differences, stuff that would be different on a real boat makes sense.

In addition, the faces all look very similar and weird. No offense intended if they were actual people's faces! None of us were happy with any of the face choices, so we just went with a pro's face.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2021