Euro Fishing Bollies,coarse Ad Right Button In Menu For Baits.

Discussion in 'PC' started by ruysseveldt.koen, Dec 18, 2020.

1. ruysseveldt.koen

ruysseveldt.koen New Member

Hi fellow anglers, i have a problem where i can't seem to enable the boilie 'Scent From hell'? I press it but it does not let me put it in my tacklebox?? Also i can't seem to press the right bottom for baits for small fish and 4 and 6 pound line pound line??? It worked before but not anymore.or di have to buy all the rods and reels first wich seems not logic and wasn't the case before.
    Many thanks in advance,devs or fellow anglers.Tight lines and have fun. Kind regards,Flemisch Lion.

2. DTG Clarkey

DTG Clarkey Staff Member

Hi ruysseveldt.koen, which game are you talking about, and what platform are you on? You don't need to buy all the rods to be able to use certain baits, it should work with the correct setup. Have you got enough points to purchase the boilie?

3. ruysseveldt.koen

ruysseveldt.koen New Member

Hi brother, I'm playing Euro Fishing on PC (Europe,Belgium) And yes,i have already bought it. The other problem is that i can't press the button to go the right when i'm the middle of the screen for gear (rids;reels,line,baits,etc)to go buy the line and small baits and other gear. My IGN is Flemisch Lion. Many thanks for answering my question,brother I want to buy all the other lakes too but not until this problem is fixed. The same problem could present itself on the other lakes.Kind regards,Ruysseveldt Koen.

4. DTG Clarkey

DTG Clarkey Staff Member

• Like Like x 1