Bombardier Twindexx Vario: Db Et 445 For Main Spessart

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Noel06, Apr 20, 2022.

1. Noel06

Noel06 Well-Known Member

Hello everyone
    Today I am suggesting the Bombardier Twindexx Vario, the "DB ET 445". The Bombardier Twindexx Vario (proper spelling TWINDEXX Vario) is a type of double-deck coach made by "Bombardier Transportation", which is used in regional and long-distance traffic. In contrast to the older generations of Bombardier double-deck coaches, the Twindexx is also offered as a railcar. These railcars are listed in Germany as the 445 and 446 series. The vehicle concept of the Twindexx Vario consists of an intermediate car, either with low-floor or high-floor entry, non-powered control car and railcar (the manufacturer writes about the "powered control car").
    These individual vehicles can be combined in three basic configurations:

- Railcars and control cars, also with up to two intermediate cars
    - Railcars at both ends and one to six intermediate cars
    - Locomotive-hauled push-pull train with control car and up to nine intermediate cars

MAIN SPESSART BAHN
    For MSB I would suggest this ET 445, since it actually runs there and since DTG could also develop new trains and not always have to use these stupid double-decker cars. These railcars can consist of either three cars or four cars. This vehicle is of course equipped with the train safety system "PZB = Punktförmige Zugbeeinflussung" and has a maximum speed of 160 kilometers per hour.

Here some pictures

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

THE PRICE:
    8,99 Euro / 9,99 $ / 6,99 Pounds

If you like my suggestion, then please give it a like and I would appreciate any ratings or similar in the comments below. ;)
    Have a beautiful Day.
    Take care of yourselves!
    Noel06

Here my other suggestions:

Loco Suggestions:

The Rhein Ruhr Express
    The "DB BR 412" / ICE 4
    All ICE Generations In One Package
    Intercity 2
    The Ice1 / Br 401
    München Augsburg: Ice 3 Velaro D / Br 407
    The "DB BR 402" / ICE 2
    New Loco Add On For Ska DB BR 193 / Vectron
    DB BR 440.0
    Bombardier Twindexx Vario: Db Et 445 For Main Spessart

Route Suggestions:

Hauptstrecke Stuttgart - Neckarsulm
    Bahnstrecke Stuttgart - Horb
    Bahnstrecke Mannheim - Frankfurt (Main)
    Schnellfahrstrecke Mannheim - Stuttgart / Highspeed Route Mannheim - Stuttgart

The Main Neckar Bahn In Germany
    New German Route

Filstalbahn / Geislinger Steige: Stuttgart - Ulm

Other Suggestions:

Hauptstrecke München Augsburg - Expansion Pack

Last edited: Apr 20, 2022
    • Like Like x 12
  2. Richard CZE

Richard CZE Well-Known Member

I will certainly support this proposal. I really like this unit. Interestingly, it does not need inserted wagons to drive, as is the case with other passenger units. The photo is of the test railway circuit near Velim in the Czech Republic.

45-008-16-03-03-twindexx-vario-db-01.jpg

3. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

On Main Spessart Bahn DB BR445/446 needs Bahnland Bayern and RMV Sticker. Final Destination Bamberg which is seen on the 766.2 767.2 Cab car destination list if you scroll
    Best value is making it an option for Nahverkehr Dresden with VBB Berlin Brandenburg Stickers. These are the ones for RB31 Elsterwerda Großenhain Coswig Dresden provided these are RE5s from Stralsund that has to substitute for RB31s DB BR442s VBB VVO sticker.

4. leospielt#6870

leospielt#6870 Member

I like the idea but it is not up to the customers to set the price and I don't see why this DLC would be cheaper than usual price, especially if you ask for 3 different configurations. Also there is currently no consist in the DB red livery that uses locos instead of the railcars to power the train.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Noel06

Noel06 Well-Known Member

Because the Br 445 is a sort of a re-newed cab car. I know you‘re from Germany so you understand what I mean.

6. cadeshr6s

cadeshr6s Well-Known Member

I think the price is to low, because every other loco dlc cost 13,99€, I think it was

7. pipanminuta#9703

pipanminuta#9703 Well-Known Member

Yeah if they make it it would 100% be priced like normal loco dlc