Euro Fishing Boycott

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by Sam Hollingsworth, Feb 28, 2017.

1. Sam Hollingsworth

Sam Hollingsworth New Member

Currently boycotting live tourneys because of the way it is ran allowing unlimited multiple entries Which means in turn I'm just leaving the whole game alone. Sucks because I actually payed full price for this . Dovetail don't care

• Like Like x 2
  2. gazza #twist3d3k

gazza #twist3d3k New Member

3. gazza #twist3d3k

gazza #twist3d3k New Member

Well said buddy I've been telling them for months, multiple profiles manipulate the board it's unfair that you can have multiple attempts until you find a method then have a run at the leaders that have had one go, because they're good at the game, I have my session & take what I'm given unlike some
    PETDI22 3 PROFILES
    PORGRAMPS1960 4 PROFILES
    & So many more with multiple profiles
    Its bad enough the game rips you off dovetail don't do anything
    Total lack of confidence in the developer.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Benn

Benn Member

I've not played the game since it broke....not even bothered with the new version, they don't care about the community just what lines their pockets....when they start being a bit more social with us I'll start the game again...

They get asked all sorts and they answer like 3/4 months later...

5. TrainSim-Jio

TrainSim-Jio Member

Hi guys, we are always listening to our players feedback but please remember, no update is instant- working out what the source of the problems are and how to fix them, plus putting them through all the processes needed to release the updates does take time with any game, and as you are probably aware, we are only a small team!

6. FishermensFriend

FishermensFriend New Member

What has happened to this game? Just came back after taking a break and now when I try to reel my fish in.....instead of it coming in fast its in slow motion?? Seen something about a new game where is this? Or is it going to be once again when released on PS4 they get all the graphics while we have done all the work on xb1? If that happens I will leave the game for good!! I played since the beginning of the game and hope this won't be the case!!