Br 101 Changeover Pathing In To Essen

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by graham.haddon, May 8, 2021.

1. graham.haddon

graham.haddon Well-Known Member

When playing the Changeover scenario on approach to Essen station there is a speed reduction to 100kph. But on the approach after this point there appears to be a pathing issue in to the station where the points are set to diverge me right off the line I am on and then diverges me left again to rejoin the same piece of track I am on in the first place. This means that you are crossing the points at far to high a speed and jolts the train left and right unnecessarily when it could just keep you on the same path. I hope I have explained properly.

Here is YouTube link to someone playing the scenario. Issue at 11 minutes in:

I have reported it I just wondered what everybody's thoughts were? If the pathing has to be that way for whatever reason the speed limit needs to be lower in my mind?

• Like Like x 1
  2. FD1003

FD1003 Well-Known Member

It's a common problem with all services coming from Bochum. I'd suggest submitting a ticket to the support site.

3. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

Sounds like point priority is set wrong. I think the same about a few services on a few different routes. Report it but don't expect any fixes

• Like Like x 2
  4. Lamplight

Lamplight Well-Known Member

Common problem on HRR. If you‘re interested, as far we know from open railwaymaps, the actual speed limit for those switches is 60km/h in case you want be true to life and avoid jolting.

• Like Like x 5
    • Helpful Helpful x 1