Br 151 Electric Locomotive (old School Power)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Gabe_1.0, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Gabe_1.0

Gabe_1.0 Well-Known Member

The first time I encountered the 151 was in Train Simulator (railworks) but the experience was quite primitive because the model did not offer much excitement. However after the application of an expansion pack for this locomotive by TrainTeamBerlin everything was great and exciting. They made it very impressive. So I had my second encounter with this locomotive and liked it. I would like to drive it again here in TSW. This locomotive is famous for being grimy, it has a very old and outdated look to it but it's similar to the BR 155 except a few systems are a little more hands on but you still have the "steering wheel" and so on. You can check out what TrainTeamBerlin have done to this locomotive in the link provided. The 151 creaks and groans and complains about joints and what not. so it's a fairly noisy locomotive due to the age. TTB captured the sounds perfectly and gave it plenty of missed features.

https://www.trainteamberlin-shop.de/rw-pluspacks/4/baureihe-151-pluspack?c=8
    serveimage.jpg

• Like Like x 7