Br 182 Setup Manual (hauptstrecke Hamburg-leubeck Route)

Discussion in 'Creation Centre' started by LastTrainToClarksville, May 14, 2021.

1. LastTrainToClarksville

LastTrainToClarksville Well-Known Member

Since, once again, DTG has failed to provide a user's manual, I've started to make some of my own, beginning with setup instructions for the BR 182. I've attached my PDF file to this post, but a preview is not available, so you'll have to open the file to view it. Please feel free to make constructive comments.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 5
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  2. raretrack

raretrack Active Member

Very useful, thanks. It beats me why DTG can't publish something like this on launch, even if the longer manual isn't quite ready yet!

3. Thorman

Thorman Member

Congratulations this document is very useful. I always struggle finding stuff like lights. I hope you will do more!
    Thank you!

• Like Like x 1
  4. raretrack

raretrack Active Member

There's also the official manual for the other 182 downloadable from Steam. Not exactly the same, I know, but at least some things will be the same for both versions.

5. LastTrainToClarksville

"Some things", yes, but certainly not all! I rather doubt that the procedure provided in the manual you referenced would suffice to get the version included with HHL moving.

6. LastTrainToClarksville

Evidently, DTG does not think that users' manuals are important to anyone anymore. Just speaking for myself, I find them extremely important. Without engine-related manuals in particular, getting through the startup procedure until I've performed it enough times to become familiar with it, I find myself having to return to the tutorial again and again, which is why I made this BR 182 manual. I'll get to work on the other two engines included with this route as soon as I find one of those round tu-its.

• Like Like x 2