PC Br Class 313 Dsd

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by DeJaPa, Oct 28, 2021.

1. DeJaPa

DeJaPa Member

Hi there,

Would like to report the following 'bug/issue' on the BR Class 313 on PC.

The DSD switch is flipped around, 'DSD Isolation' is standard switched to off. While DSD is being Isolated.
    Flipping the switch to the position 'DSD Isolation On' results in DSD being activated only to reveal that when DSD requires an action there's no sound to let you know that DSD needs to be acknowledged.

Either that, or I must be doing something terribly wrong getting emergency stops out of nowhere. ;)

Kind regards,
    DeJaPa

Update:
    So I gave it another go, and drove with the HUD on. It seems like after flipping the DSD Isolation switch once, it's on and it stays on. It doesn't seem to matter if you have the switch on or off. It keeps DSD on and will give the yellow exclamation mark on the HUD, but no sounds!

Last edited: Oct 28, 2021
  2. Rich_84

Rich_84 Active Member

I also noticed this, it caught me out as there is no sound played but I got stopped.

3. Nick Y

Nick Y Well-Known Member

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  4. Redmanb11

Redmanb11 New Member

I just leave it turned off

5. NQuarter

NQuarter Member

Didn't Matt in one of his recent Livestreams say that one of the reasons Cornwall was pushed back was because the AWS wasn't making any sound, and to him, this is a Game breaker as he himself wouldn't play it either due to that. Yet the DSD here has the same issue and was released.

Hopefully this can be patched as I also just got caught out by it, and prefer to play with these Systems activated.

• Like Like x 1