PC Br442 Talent 2 Introduction

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by thundergaming11, Sep 7, 2022.

1. thundergaming11

thundergaming11 Well-Known Member

Schnellfahrstrecke Koln tutorial is broken. When approaching the station you're told to use the combined throttle/brake to stop on the green marker at the station. But by the time you enter the station the marker disappears and you can't continue with the next objective. I've tried stopping in most places on the platform

• Like Like x 5
  2. jrobbo#3865

jrobbo#3865 New Member

Hi, i also have this problem. Did you manage to get this fixed. The marker also disappears for me and i have tried to stop on multiple parts of the platform. I can not continue. have dovetail seen this issue too?

• Like Like x 1
  3. maxipolo12

maxipolo12 Well-Known Member

already reported 2 or 3 times - is known by DTG

• Like Like x 1
  4. hasco

hasco Member

Having the same problem. Still not fixed. Any way around it for now?

5. hasco

hasco Member

They might know about it, but apparently don't care enough to fix it 5 months later. It's a shame so much of TSW2 content is unplayable in 3 because of bugs, glitches and crashes.

6. maxipolo12

maxipolo12 Well-Known Member

Same devs, same bugs.
    They just don't care and focus on making new half finished DLCs

• Like Like x 1
  7. Mavadelo

Mavadelo New Member

So.... this was reported 8 months ago and today I still have this issue? I even looked up videos on youtube to see if I did anything wrong. They could finish it just fine. Seems for us somehow a trigger is not seen at the start of the platform which should trigger the slowdown message to disappear and the stop marker to appear.

8. Mavadelo

Mavadelo New Member

submitted a bug report regardless.
    Had this been TSC, I would have gone in and fix the dang scenario myself, alas with TSW I wouldn't know how.

9. Turbojugend

Turbojugend Well-Known Member

Had the same exact experience this morning, TSW3/PS5. Also tried stopping in various spots... nada.

Now I'm thinking there should be a collected thread for TSW Broken Tutorials. I've encountered maybe 7 or 8 in the short time since I've picked the game up again. I'm experienced enough to know to hop on this board and find out what's going on, but I really feel for the newer players who probably have no idea what they're doing wrong. It is a tutorial after all.