Bremen - Oldenburg Feedback And Bugs

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by bence950906, Dec 6, 2022.

1. bence950906

bence950906 Well-Known Member

n-Wagen cab car:
    • The sifa button has a small delay, you have to hold it down for a few seconds until the system detects that I pressed it. It's a bit confusing.
    • The indicator lights start flashing at some interesting point. (video attached)
    • If I exceed the limit of 65 kN, I turn the main switch back on but it still stays off for some reason.It doesn't always do this I have attached a video where you can see that it worked fine on the first try but not on the others.
    • PZB 75 lamp not flashing.FIXED
    DB BR 110-3:
    • Ai trains run without tail light.
    • The same sifa delay I wrote above.
    • PZB 75 lamp not flashing and when I confirm a 1000hz magnet there is missing sound.FIXED
    Route:
    • The trains to Delmenhorst arrive on track 1 and the entrance signal shows 80km/h, which I think is wrong, the hud shows perfectly well 60km/h.
    • The animation of the bridge is not good.The catenary support arms don't even retract at some point.
      20221206191633_1.jpg
    • PIS not work on the ICE1 and BR 612

Last edited: Dec 7, 2022
    • Like Like x 7
  2. colinL

colinL Well-Known Member

BR425:
    - Headlights are messed up. Taillights way too bright and the normal headlights don't do anything
    - PZB switches make no sound at all
    BR110:
    - Instrument lighting dimmers don't work. Only show value{} and do nothing
    - Switchgear sounds are looping pretty often
    Cabcar:
    - PIS "Zugzielanzeige" totally out of sync which makes setting the right destination pretty annoying.
    - PZB indicators way too dark, you can't make out anything on them (would've been nice if the dimmers worked there too)

BR110+n-Wagen consist:
    The brakes feel very weird. Way too powerful. But I don't know as I've obviously never driven one IRL

Last edited: Dec 6, 2022
    • Like Like x 4
  3. cadeshr6s

cadeshr6s Well-Known Member

-Invisible Wall at Bremen Hbf in Off map direction on track 1. You can Drive through but can Not Walk through
    -B110 LZB B is Not lighted when LZB on, also the 85 should Not light when under LZB Control

• Like Like x 1
  4. cadeshr6s

- Ai at Bremen Hbf track 1 Misses the Platform
    -Sifa indicator on Br425 is permanent light up

5. colinL

colinL Well-Known Member

Its not actually, when you don't press the Sifa it will get even brighter :D

• Like Like x 1
  6. Diamondderp

Diamondderp Guest

[Console] n-Wagen + KaKo
    Model/shapes/objects are warped, circles aren't round, squares aren't square, textures are low quality and/or missing.

7. cadeshr6s

But ist is as far as i know wrong. And its heavy To see

8. Bradley

Bradley Well-Known Member

Horrid loud sound when driving freight, sounds like popcorn, caused me an headache

9. Xander1986

Xander1986 Well-Known Member

I love the route and the lengt is not a issue and its nice to have shorter routes aswell!

Now the negative points...

The trains! The trains have a lot off bugs and i don't know why this is released is this state. Its bad that the big money is choosen before the quality.

I'm also very worried that this fixes will release in the next year due to christmas etc

The most negative things are:

- 425.... Is not fun to play the lights are missing and the couple function that's needed for a scenario doesn't work at all
    - 155 The way how it drives is not good and doesn't work! The blowers are way to loud and the overall sound is to low

My question is why is this included and how is this possible?!
    The 110 and the Karlsruherkopf in the intential release and all other trains later in a update was more than fair with a better quality.

For me a little bit more time was needed to fix this!

I hope that there will be a fix before the christmas and new year! DTG JD

• Like Like x 5
  10. PBrogaard

PBrogaard Active Member

My first thoughts:
    With the 110 first run on the tutorial going via journeys, stopped short around 20 m, then moved slowly forward and stopped 2 m short. Stop marker disappeared and task now says Stop at station with no distance show, objective complete sound is not triggered, and no way of continuing.

In the RB14840 00:34 from Bremen, the n car doors don't visually shut when closing, seen from external camera positioned in front of the locomotive.

Signal lights diffusion is out of sync (delayed) with the signal lamp itself when there is a flashens green aspect.

Almost NO sound from the train outside/no rail sqeaks. Very very quite.

I get the Strange hiss bug as bence mentions and shows in his video further down in this thread. QA?

Passengers are too used to dostos it seems, I don't care much, but looks a bit weird when they don’t really step.

Instrument lights makes gauges in the 110 look MSTS at night.

On the Oldenburg loco run around service 21:27, when you change cab, the traction indicator gauge increase into the Bremsen (as in electrical brake) when applying power/tapping up :S

Braking seems.. I might be wrong… Very unrealistic. Too efficient.

Other than that, models and light on the route is marvellous.

Had hoped for an issue free first try with this route but alas..

• Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  11. krenz.christoph

krenz.christoph Well-Known Member

Okay, since this is one of my wishlist, I really wanted to have this one. And so far I quite enjoy the route. Bremen is okay, it could have had some more love to detail but it is what it is. I like the turn around game play with the services between Bremen and Oldenburg, even though there is and issue with the break key on the 110.

I like the sound of the loco. It is what I remember, so that is good. There might be some lighting issues with the dashboard dimmer, but I couldn't check. What really annoys me is, that I can't turn of the breaks, when I want to change ends in Oldenburg. There is no click area to turn the key.

n-Wagen
    Here I'm not a fan of the sound. What I'm missing is this suttle crackling sound, these coaches constantly made. The sound of the breaks is strange, but I can't put my finger on it. The doors are not slamming enough. In rl these doors were loud.

Breaks
    I find it challenging to break the n-Wagen consist. I think they are to powerful and the increments seem to be a little to big. Minimum, 20, 40, 60, 80% when in fact 60 seems to be already an emergency break.

I just could play 3 services so far, so not much, but I don't regret to have bought the DLC, because of personal attachment to the area of the route. But considering the technical state of the DLC today, the price is not okay. I really can understand the disappointment here on the forum and why people are waiting out. According to the feedback so far, this DLC seems not to be in a release state. I have the suspision that this release was rushed, due to very short notice to release, only one very short preview stream, no preorder phase.
    DTG had promissed a better experience but they havn't delievered.

• Like Like x 3
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  12. MYG92

MYG92 Well-Known Member

At some stations stop markers are badly placed again I have like 2 coaches off the platform at the back of the train while there’s enough at the front, it reminds me of bakerloo line at some stations on surface part of the line

• Like Like x 2
  13. Bradley

Bradley Well-Known Member

So many stutters and frame rate drops too

• Like Like x 4
  14. colinL

colinL Well-Known Member

Some scheduled services are bugged as well. First one would be the early morning BR110 RB run where you have to couple to your train. After you couple to your train you're required to go to Bremen Hbf to start the service. Funny thing is you seem to get held up by a red signal that won't let you pass. Contact signaller doesn't work. I've waited for 15 minutes and then just gave up.
    I also resumed a saved game where it was the service in the cabcar back to Bremen. First I noticed that cars suddenly didn't care about railway crossings anymore and thereafter I got held up on the middle of the track by a red signal, which again, was there for no apparent reason and I also couldn't pass it. It was a saved game after all, maybe thats the reason for that... (guess a working savegame feature is too much to ask anyways)

• Like Like x 1
  15. maxipolo12

maxipolo12 Well-Known Member

it's not a bug, it is a feature

• Like Like x 3
  16. bence950906

Round 2:

n-Wagen:
    • It keeps releasing the air or I don't know what it's the sound of but it's very annoying. I have attached a video.FIXED

• Door to Narnia. Video again attached.

• For some reason, the doors look like they are both open and closed, interesting.
      20221206235446_1.jpg 20221207000016_1.jpg
    Route:

• Bookholzberg stopmarker is in the middle of the station. (But this may be because the dispatch system closes the bridge in this way.)
    • There are no passengers at Schierbrok station? Or was I just unlucky.
    • There are an awful lot of stutters and fps drop all along the route.
    • Interesting lighting in Bremen.(50% cloud, light rain)
      20221207014916_1.jpg
    • I'll post a list of what PIS works and what doesn't later. But what I do know now is that it works properly with : 101, 146.2 and cab car,425 which is not: n-wagen cab car FIXED, ICE1, 612.

If we get a fix for these bugs I think it will be a very good DLC (apart from the fact that the track is a bit short).

• Like Like x 3
  17. redrev1917

redrev1917 Well-Known Member

Layers can me up as a 2022 date in game where as the 110, cab car and 425 come up with a 2008 date.

Performance when driving the 425 is markedly worst than when driving other locos/trains.

Raildriver throttle control in the Cabcar has a mind of its own for the tap changer making it impossible to use the RD for this cab

Throttle loco on the Cabcar shows as on on the HUD when it isn't

Possible to start moving with doors open I'm Cabcar

Cabcar has higher speed limit than the 110

Stopping points on stations wrong resulting in the tail of the train hanging off the platform and I. Some places blocking road crossings

The brake modes on some fright wagons can't be changed. Looks like there used older versions of the wagons.

Signal speeds on approach to Bremen will show a 50 on approach and then the signal speed limit is actually 20. I thought this was might be showing the platform as the 425 arrives on platform 2. But in the 612 it shows a 5 and the arrival platform was 1 so I assume it showing speed limit.

This is just the tip of the iceberg in terms of bugs and I could go but personally I feel like I'm wasting my time as DTG clearly just don't care or they'd never have released in this state

• Like Like x 2
  18. MYG92

MYG92 Well-Known Member

And when I’m choosing any train that has layers on this route I have to click on the KWG route because they mixed up both screenshot, BRO has the KWG screenshot while selecting a service and vice versa

• Like Like x 1
  19. Maverick-106

Maverick-106 New Member

The Route looks quite nice, but the signalling is a nightmare, has anyone who has driven a train on german track ever had a look at this?!

There are Trees hitting my train, and even on the catenary, can we get those removed please?

Regarding the Signalling:
    I'll start in Oldenburg (HOLD)
    - N9/14 shows Hp1 (clear), it should show Hp2 (slow)
    - on many Hp Signals two red lights are on when the show Sh1(shunting permitted), it should only be the left one
    - The Bridge opens while a train is parked on the other half of the bridge. (not allowed)
    - the catenary on the western side doesn't close after the bridge has closed again.
    - the Zs2 Direction Markers are not working.
    - lower Pantograph signalling on the eastern Side of the bridge is missing. also raise pantograph on the western side
    - Platform 1 looks to high, it's lower than the others in real life

Wüsting (HWUE)
    - The dwarf signal in Track 3 does not exist in reality

Hude (HHUD)
    - The direction Markers towards Wüsting and Neuenkoop are missing completely
    - Coming from Bookholzberg to track 12 i get Vr2 (expect slow, correct) and then Hp1 (clear, wrong should be Hp2 Slow)

Bookholzberg (HBHB)
    - Same Problem as in Hude, Vr2, then Hp1 (should be Hp2) Also there is a Zs3 Speed Sign with a "4" on the distant signal, this does not exist in real life as Vr2 already means expect 40

Delmenhorst (HD):
    -from R1,R2 and R3 you get hp1+vr1 (clear,expect clear) and then the next Signal is Sh1 (shunting permitted)
    it should be Hp1+vr0 (clear, expect stop) if the next Signal is Sh1
    - Going into Tracks 254-259 from the West is signalled with Sh1, it should be Hp2 (slow) to tracks 254-257 and Hp2+Zs3 "6" (slow with speed indicator "6" for 60) to track 258 and 259
    - Going from Delmenhorst to Huchting you get Sh1, it should be Hp2
    - The signal FF should only have one red light.
    - P1-P3 to Wildeshausen show Hp2 + Zs3 "8", should be Hp1 + Zs3 "8"

Huchting: (HBHU)
    - Those Dwarf signals should not exist.
    - The Signals on the Main line should only have one red light, not two

Bremen-Neustadt (HBN)
    - Coming in and leaving from/to Huchting/Delmenhorst should be at maximum Ks1+Zs3 "12" (Clear with 120), never just Ks1 (clear).
    - 16ZR8 should not be able to show Ks1, same goes for 16P2, they can only show Hp0 and Sh1
    - Going from Delmenhorst to Track 8 the distant Signal on the bridge (16vp/16vpII) shows Kennlicht, it should show Ks2, the same might be true going from Bremen to track 2
    - Trains can't leave Tracks 2 and 8, they can only enter them, they can only be left as shunting movements. (And those are not permitted to leave the Station) You can't go from Track 8 to Delmenhorst or Grolland, it's not possible. 53663 for example should change direction in Track 1, in order to be able to leave to Grolland.
    - the Zs10 coming from Bremen are missing, they should be where the Lf7 "12" are now.
    - The Exit Signals leading to Bremen should pre announce the Entry Signals of Bremen Hbf, right now they don't, other way round works correct.

Bremen Hbf
    - Going from Signals Zr3/Zr4/Zr44, Zr30 should show "Kennlicht" (one white light, meaning Signal can be ignored) those Zwischensignale should not announce a higher Speed, only expect clear or expect stop, the following exit Signals have to announce the higher speed.
    - Shunting movement into the parking area are sometimes signalled with Zs7, which is a signal illegal for Shunting movements, it should be Sh1
    - all the Dwarf Signals in Bremen Hbf and Neustadt should have 2 Red lights, not one

Bremen Grolland (HBG "Hafen")
    - Entry and Exit Signal are missing completely. The Distant Ne2 for the entry is also missing.

General:
    Ks Signals: distand repeaters must always show the Zusatzlicht.
    There are tons of Masts placed wrongly.
    There are some Trains leaving the station getting signalled Sh1, which is not permitted for Trains. If there is no main Signal on that Track, the train has to be shunted to a Track with a main signal.

And that's after maybe four hours of driving.... i'll update if necessary.

Feel free to contact me if you need more context.

• Helpful Helpful x 5
    • Like Like x 4
  20. Maverick-106

Maverick-106 New Member

No this actually is correct, the HUD is wrong here.

• Helpful Helpful x 2
  21. Rutger Luiten

Rutger Luiten Active Member

The trees are annoying, you can't see the signals because the are hidden in the trees. The route looks very nice, but like most dlc's, lot of easy to spot bugs en mistakes.

22. TilmannB

TilmannB New Member

Hi guys and thanks for the nice DLC
    but how by all your DLCs you make much mistakes, that this nice route and vehicles make it again lower fun.

First: Problems with Signals
    Much of your Scenarios have wrong signal settings by or after shuntings. So you use ZS7 for a shunting drive, but you need SH1 for do shunting, on other side, I have take a picture, you use SH1 to go out from a station. Also the Signal "SH1" on old "HP00" must be gone one red lamp. The two red lamps say, you don't shunting over this signal. That is why that have two red signals, by one red signal it is not valid for shunting.
    One Signal display with ZS3 "6" for 60 KM/h - now you must use "HP2" and not "HP1" up to number 6 - not "Fahrt / drive" - "Slowly drive / Langsamfahrt" HP2 will be the right signal on Train driving. up from 7 you use "Fahrt / HP1".

Second BR 425:
    You take the ZG2 - back red lights on for the standard drive, but they are not on alltimes, and the BR425 search by computer self there lights on, when it is couple, red lights are off, automaticly. Also when you take the key in and take the forward setting, so this vehicle self take the ZG1 on. By your Version alltimes we have red ZG2 lights on. Why did you do this?
    Also by Sifa it is alltimes light on SIFA, not only when you must take the pedal.
    When you use the front lights, it will be only take one light on, on the Top. There are much fails on this Train....

Third BR 110 - There have Maik wrote in Rail Sim Forum he had fixes most of them Fails, so we wait, when then come again fails by this machine.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  23. bence950906

I found a rather interesting bug.
    110.3:
    • If I put the reverser in neutral, the train will still move forward if I put it in noch 1,2,3 etc.

24. DTG JD

DTG JD Director of Community Staff Member

• Like Like x 1
  25. bence950906

ThanksDTG JD . Here's a little help I wrote down the bugs that remain after the update.
    What needs to be fix:
    n-Wagen cab car:
    • The sifa button has a small delay, you have to hold it down for a few seconds until the system detects that I pressed it. It's a bit confusing.
    • If I exceed the limit of 65 kN, I turn the main switch back on but it still stays off for some reason.It doesn't always do this I have attached a video where you can see that it worked fine on the first try but not on the others.
    • Door to Narnia. Video again attached.
    • For some reason, the doors look like they are both open and closed, interesting.
      20221206235446_1.jpg 20221207000016_1.jpg
    • PIS Still not working after the update.
    DB BR 110-3:
    • Ai trains run without tail light.
    • The same sifa delay I wrote above.
    • If I put the reverser in neutral, the train will still move forward if I put it in noch 1,2,3 etc.
    DB BR 425:
    • Tail light is very bright.
    • Track joint sound missing or very quiet.

Route:
    • The trains to Delmenhorst arrive on track 1 and the entrance signal shows 80km/h, which is good, but the hud shows 60km/h incorrectly. Thx Maverick-106
    • The animation of the bridge is not good.The catenary support arms don't even retract at some point.
    • PIS not work on the ICE1 and BR 612.
    • Bookholzberg stopmarker is in the middle of the station.
    • There are no passengers at Schierbrok station? Or was I just unlucky. After today's fix, I wanted to see what was going on. I try to spawn the station with my character game starts loading and instantly crash an unreal engine error so there must be something on that station.
    • There are an awful lot of stutters and fps drop all along the route.

26. rennekton#1349

rennekton#1349 Well-Known Member

Performance and stutter improvements are a more longer term project. It's not something that can be solved in less than a day. They might be able to make improvements but if you want like major improvements, it would take a longer time.

27. StokesJH

StokesJH Active Member

I experienced the same problem. The second time, I turned the main switch off myself before I turned it on. These appears to help in most cases.

28. Koranion

Koranion New Member

As I think that this is the better thread for issues, I will post here some bugs I have found and may also make suggestions (more to follow in later posts or as update to this one):

Route/General:
    • PIS shows on train/station "Emben Hbf" instead of "Emden Hbf" (see screenshot for service example)
    • The performance seems to be quite poor in general here especially around "Bremen Hbf", causes around the station flickering around buttons of cab (BR 425) on cloudy days with normal light
    • Stop point at least for service IC2134 seems to be incorrect on arrival at "Oldenburg Hbf" + after finishing the service it will not depart to "Emden Hbf" anymore even if service is left (AI does not continue)
    • At "Oldenburg Hbf" snow (it at least looks like it) appears incorrectly in the passenger tunnel (see screenshot)
    • PIS at station shows for RE (4415) wrong destination "Osnabrück Hbf" instead of "Hannover Hbf" (reproduced at least for service starting at 10:33)
    • Additionally as I am not sure, so as a question it is correct that the number of the service (RE 1 or RE 4415, seems to differ from station to station if I remember correctly) is not shown in PIS for RB/RE service on this route? (just RB or RE is shown here)
    • If game is saved and resumed while waiting for service to start then it appears the user is always on foot and cannot continue with the service (e.g. BR 110 RB from Bremen Hbf to Oldenburg Hbf -> waiting for service to start at 10:15 -> game saved at e.g. 10:12 while sitting in cab of BR 110 -> leave game -> resume game -> task overview shows all time "On foot" and cannot continue in any way as also the first task does not complete, it seems that the times for each stop are completely broken now
    n-Wagen:
    • Typo on "n-Wagen": "Bitte nur mit gültiger fahrkarte" instead of correct "Bitte nur mit gültiger Fahrkarte" (was visible in preview videos already)
    Bnrdzf 463:
    • Set PIS at cab car is always getting reset and showing no data after a short period of time
    BR 110:
    • Option to increase or decrease LED brightness is showing no value, code string {Value} shown instead and it does not really seem to work (this should have been fixed already according to patch notes but as of 20.12.22 it still occurs)
    BR 612:
    • I am not sure but there are no related destinations in the PIS of the BR 612 despite it appears on the route and it also can be driven here, maybe this can be adjusted, possibly the PIS is just not adjusted, so the destinations are invisible

To note some previously reported bugs were fixed in the patch today but others still remain reproducible.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 20, 2022
  29. colinL

colinL Well-Known Member

Bugs after the 07.12.2022 Patch

BR425:

- Signal lights are better now, red one is still extremely bright and shouldn't light up anything really.
    - PZB switches still no sound

BR110:
    - Instrument/Annunciator Dimmers don't work and still say value{}. Would be nice if they work so you can set up the lighting as you please
    - Afaik the annunciators for "Luefter" and so on are not working yet
    - tap changer sound looping (being looked after AFAIK)
    - "Luefter" switch doesn't do anything anymore for me
    KaKo:
    - PZB annunciators extremely dim. Brightness regulating option would be cool.
    - "Zugzielanzeige" PIS is now synchronized but now it resets back to showing nothing after like half a minute :)
    - while the brake sensitivity of the BR110 seems to be fixed, in my opinion the brakes on the cabcar are still too powerful for what I feel is right. Brakes 1-3 are perfectly fine but everything after 3 brakes like you hit a wall...

n-Wagen:
    - Brakes are randomly emptying/filling up and making sounds all the time when standing still

Thanks for the fast patch DTG JD and the team. Its getting better now ;)

30. rennekton#1349

rennekton#1349 Well-Known Member

The red lights on the 425 are also being looked into

• Like Like x 1
  31. colinL

colinL Well-Known Member

Thats pleasing to hear :) the route is shaping up to be good

32. Rutger Luiten

Rutger Luiten Active Member

The Press BR155 is running in AI-mode with it pantographs down.

• Like Like x 1
  33. mattwild55

mattwild55 Well-Known Member

Not just AI mode - I took over a service yesterday and couldn't get the pantograph to rise (although it drove as normal).

Also the windscreen wipers on the 155 don't actually move when activated (although they do clear the windscreen and you can hear the noise so it's just the animation which is broken). Apologies if this has already been mentioned, I haven't read the whole thread.

34. sequencer2k16

sequencer2k16 Well-Known Member

BR 463.0 (Karlsruher Kopf) & n-Wagen

After yesterday's patch, there are still rendering problems with the doors, you have to zoom in after each opening or closing of the doors for them to update.

20221207204450_1.jpg

The destination display of the BR 463.0 resets after a few seconds, this was not the case before yesterdays patch.

20221207204748_1.jpg 20221207204809_1.jpg

Fahrdraht - Motorspannung only shows 15kV when the throttle is in the off position, the needle drops to zero as soon as you give power. If you set the throttle back to the off position, 15kV is displayed again, this was also not the case before yesterdays patch.

20221208121109_1.jpg 20221208121114_1.jpg

PZB indicator lights in the 463.0 still unusable, on bright days the Sifa light and all other white indicators are barely visible,
    luminosity much too low.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2022
    • Like Like x 2
  35. sequencer2k16

BR 110.3 (Bügelfalte)

A̶l̶l̶ ̶i̶n̶d̶i̶c̶a̶t̶o̶r̶ ̶l̶i̶g̶h̶t̶s̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶w̶a̶y̶ ̶t̶o̶o̶ ̶b̶r̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶n̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶1̶0̶%̶ ̶b̶r̶i̶g̶h̶t̶n̶e̶s̶s̶, this is a common TSW 3 problem, it seems that LEDs or low voltage bulbs are confused with halogen spotlights. The same goes for red tail lights on all TSW 3 trains, way too bright, way too white.

20221208132316_1.jpg

T̶h̶e̶ ̶p̶a̶s̶s̶e̶n̶g̶e̶r̶ ̶l̶i̶g̶h̶t̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶n̶-̶W̶a̶g̶e̶n̶ ̶s̶t̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶t̶r̶o̶l̶l̶e̶d̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶B̶R̶ ̶1̶1̶0̶.̶3̶.̶

P.S.: It is still not possible to upload more than 5 images, this is extremely limiting if you want to avoid double posts.

36. colinL

colinL Well-Known Member

Just for my own peace: where would you expect to control them from? Haven't seen a switch myself yet. I always go to the switchpanel in the nearmost coach and turn them on there.

And at this point I want to actually thank DTG for the continious fixes. The DLC came out two days ago and we've gotten a big patch yesterday and today now. Many of the problems should be solved now, so thank you for that!

• Like Like x 1
  37. colinL

colinL Well-Known Member

Feedback after 08.12.2022 Update

Just wanna update this...

BR110:
    - Doesn't have any sounds from the air brakes now. No whistling when releasing them and so on... :D

BR425:
    - Red headlight issue still persists

KaKo Cabcar:
    - PZB indicators borderline unreadable
    - Air brake sound looping when standing still and having them applied in any setting. Only when in off or Drive they are not audible.
    - PIS resetting from what you set it to.

• Like Like x 1
  38. sequencer2k16

Makes sense, maybe the 110.3 doesn't have its own passenger light switch, I'll cross it out.

39. colinL

colinL Well-Known Member

Its just what I thought, I don't know :D

40. solicitr

solicitr Well-Known Member

Back when the 110 was built- maybe when the n-Wagen were built, they date to the 60s - German passenger trains didn't use a HEP bus (train line) for coach lighting. Instead, each coach was fitted with a generator powered off an axle (like a big version of a bicycle light system), which would mean each coach had its own independent light and heat controls. Now, years worth of overhauls may have changed that, but I would be unsurprised if the 110 didn't have train line controls.

• Helpful Helpful x 2
  41. Cashtag

Cashtag New Member

I'm pretty sure that is how it is supposed to work

42. sequencer2k16

Where is the logic? In your opinion, there is suddenly no more voltage at the catenary as soon as I apply power?
    Do not confuse the yellow needle with the black one, yellow = catenary voltage, black = motor voltage.

• Like Like x 1
  43. Cashtag

Cashtag New Member

From the patchnotes 7 Decemeber under n-wagen:

• Implemented a feature that changes what the kV needle is displaying depending on the tap changer state on the loco.

44. bdobronz1968

bdobronz1968 Active Member

Maybe my childhood memorys tricks me, but as far as I remember did the conductor all that preparation in the waggons back than. So I think it is the right way to switch the lights on in the waggon itself and not in the loco. But cause I'm so damn old I might be totally wrong... :)

• Like Like x 4
  45. Maverick-106

Maverick-106 New Member

So let's continue:
    Oldenburg
    N7 shows Sh1 for the IC 1933 to Bremen, it should be Hp2
    Only trains from tracks 75-102 should pass right next to N80 all other Trains have to go via the upper tracks leading to the bridge. Right now at least some RE18 Trains to Osnabrück drive down to N80 and then onto the bridge which is not possible.
    Trains to Bremen should always get Hp2 and if possible Zs3"6" and Zs2 "B" Trains to Osnabrück always get Hp2 and if possible Zs2 "O"
    Delmenhorst:
    Trains to Wildeshausen /Osnabrück should always get Hp1 + Zs3 "8" and Zs2"W" on all three Tracks. Right now they incorrectly get Hp2
    Also there are a lot of "Abspannmasten" (Catenary tensioning Points) sitting between Tracks where they shouldn't be. If there is a "Kettenwerk" (Catenary suspended from cables instead of single masts) the catenary ends are connected to the sides and are tensioned there

Railway Crossing lights don't flash red-red, they either have one flashing red light, or they start yellow and then turn red (no flashing)

Also: Remove those huge blocky hay/strawstacks found on fields, nobody does this here!

Edit:
    Scenario Stormbringer:
    Entry Signal 1F in Bookholzberg wrongly shows Hp1 +zs3 instead of Hp2 +zs3
    Exit Signal 1P102 from 102 in Bookholzberg onto the left track to Hude should be Hp1 + Zs3 "10" also the Gleiswechselanzeiger (Left track driving indicator) Zs6 is not working.
    Entry Signal FF in Hude can only show Hp2, maximum speed from this signal is always 40!
    one of the 425s has Hude (Oldeb) written on it's side, it should be Hude (Oldb)

Last edited: Dec 9, 2022
    • Like Like x 2
  46. tordub1971

tordub1971 New Member

In Delmenhorst i missed track 4 and 5. Track used the same platform with track 1. Before Nordwestbahn used the Route to Osnabrück trains from Delmenhorst via Ganderkesee and Wildeshausen to Osnabrück starts from track 4. Often one Coach and a BR212.
    Between Heidkrug and Delmenhorst is no building Stellwerk Delmenhorst?
    In Bookholzberg direction Oldenburg the halt point is to far from the signal. Passengers from the last two coaches can't leave because there is no platform.

47. Maverick-106

Maverick-106 New Member

Tracks 4 and 5 in Delmenhorst were removed years ago, the trackwork of the whole route is from today (even though they claim it to be 2010ish, it's not.), except one missing connecting track in Bremen.

48. Nasenhupe

Nasenhupe Member

The 155 sound from the inside is really bad. You can hardy hear anything.

• Like Like x 1
  49. Dragonic

Dragonic New Member

Got a problem with the scenrio "aber bitte mit hude" don't know the english name. After recoupling the wagons I am unable to use the main break only direct and electrical break works. did I missed something otherwise please fix this

• Like Like x 1
  50. li150special

li150special Well-Known Member

PS 4

Some level crossings have no textures
    BR 425 cannot turn on lights (only high beam)
    no pointed tips for 425 on map
    BR 110 headlights far too bright