Brighton Main Line

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Nathan Kemp, Oct 1, 2021.

1. Nathan Kemp

Nathan Kemp Active Member

Morning.

Well to say I was disappointed about the extra layers not coming to PS4 would be an understatement. I hope DTG will look at this and see what they can do to bring the layers to PS4.

I will say the new DLC does look good and I will be buying it.

Regards,
    Nathan Kemp.

• Like Like x 3
  2. dan5324

dan5324 Active Member

Cheers Geoff.
    On a serious note I don’t know why people are surprised. The PS4 is coming up to over ten years old now. DTG can be great devs, but they aren’t miracle workers. Honestly surprised they’ve been able to bring an open world sort of sim to it at all, let alone the BML.

Tech moves on unfortunately. DTG done deserve to be slated for that. Many many things you can slate them for don’t get me wrong. But this isn’t one of them.

• Like Like x 3
  3. CrAzZyKiLLa

CrAzZyKiLLa Well-Known Member

The game needs to improve and the older generation consoles as mentioned just cant handle it anymore, time to upgrade if want the extras as thats what they are, the base route and 2 electrostars will still be there

• Like Like x 1
  4. SBos

SBos Well-Known Member

Rather impressed with the stream last night and the route looks great but I had to turn the sound off. Why does Natalie continue to talk over everybody when they are speaking and her constant laughing just did my head in. Added to that there was some issues with the sound last night which made it even worse.

• Like Like x 1
  5. marcsharp2

marcsharp2 Well-Known Member

Is it disappointing? A little... However in fairness, the explanation given did make sense, Us PS4 users may get some in the future if it can be done without breaking the game... And we are still getting about 1,230 services to drive. It's not a huge loss for me.

• Like Like x 1
  6. photonmonkey

photonmonkey Well-Known Member

I don’t think we will see any layers added in the future, look at HMA, as soon as the layers caused issues they were stripped and are still to this day. It’s clear DTG are only developing the rush hour routes with next gen in mind. I wish although I know it would be twice the work we could have separate timetables for next and last gen. I would rather have a lot less services and more variety so I can use the other DLC I have paid my hard earned cash for on the routes. After all the game was released on PC and PS4/XBO not next gen.

• Like Like x 3