Bug In Lirr Service 709?

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by TinTin_57, Jan 11, 2019.

1. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Well-Known Member

not sure if it has already been reported but tried service 709 on long Island. On setting off you have a yellow then a red. Coming towards me is another train that also gets a red so it’s status quo.

Am I meant to wait at the yellow in the station? Doesn’t make sense though, should be red until the approaching train comes through.

Can anyone give it a try? Service 709 10am

2. Manclion

Manclion Well-Known Member

I had the same problem, I waited at the station for a few minutes the train ahead eventually clears.

• Like Like x 1
  3. TinTin_57

I waited around 10 mins, still not working for me

4. Manclion

Manclion Well-Known Member

Hi Tin Tin,
    Just tried that service again and I'm stuck aswell, strange because after waiting for a couple of minutes last time it worked!

5. TinTin_57

Thanks. Thought I was going mad last night. I even tried spawning on foot around the same time then trying to hop on in case it made a difference. No joy

6. TinTin_57

Resurrecting this thread as I have another issue with this service. To complete it I tried spawning on foot again at Hempstead at 0955. All goes well now and able to run this service BUT each time without fail on the long 10 mile stretch after Jamaica I get the blue screen of death with around 6 miles to go! Only ever happens on this one service.

Application error. It’s not my PS4 and I recently did a db rebuild. Anyone else get this?