Bug Tgv Has No Brakes

Discussion in 'Technical Reports' started by paul.pavlinovich, Oct 2, 2021.

1. paul.pavlinovich

paul.pavlinovich Well-Known Member

On the new route Bahnstrecke Strasbough - Karlsruhe the TGV in career scenario 06 TGV9583 Marseille Srt Charles - Frankfurt has no brakes. There are brake sounds and things appear on the dash to indicate the brakes are happening but they are not happening. This seems to happen most of the time although I have had the electric brakes work sometimes. The independent brake works but isn't appropriate. The TGV also suffers from a pretty awful frame rate and its screens are always blurry regardless of the ctrl-shift-f4 fov settings.

2. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

What happens if you drive the TGV using a Keyboard rather than the fancy wotsit in the bottom corner?

• Like Like x 1
  3. paul.pavlinovich

paul.pavlinovich Well-Known Member

Same unfortunately.

4. 231C

231C New Member

I saved when the train was at 40 km/h. A red light dosen't work. I pressed the key [TAB]. The signal passed on danger was accepted and 3 white lights shown. The speeding of 25 km/h don't subtract points but the train delay subtract points.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2022
  5. torfmeister

torfmeister Guest

I found them to be working. Put them in "Apply" position and the pressure drops and the loco quickly decelerates. I think in normal operation you'd only use electric brakes, the airbrakes only if you have to come to a halt. I tried it and came to stop from 40 mph in a few seconds with full reduction. I heard the passengers yelling at me.

I'm also not experiencing stutter on my 11-years old rig with a GTX-1050Ti
    2022-03-01 21_25_36-Train Simulator (x64).png

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2022