Bugs And Crashes

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Oct 21, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Member

The First Bug:

Sand Patch:
    When selecting a timetable that is hauling a large amount of carriages the use of the cameras, the rear view camera and back to the main interior engineer's camera, somehow I manage to get placed inside one of the trailers of which is being hauled. Making it impossible to get back to the engineers seat.

The Second Bug:

London Underground:
    With the original underground trains, as you drive. If you wish to roll down the window, this grinds your train to a halt with the box in which the power notch appears turns red. Indicating there is something wrong. However, it is not an indication of a door as the door signal that appears on the HUD was not lit.

The Third Bug:

London Commuter:
    Fantastic work, love how busy the line feels.
    However, the frame rates when approaching or departing London Victoria drop quite a considerable amount In addition to the crashes I experience when doing a full run to Brighton and back to London Victoria. On approach to Victoria, the game just instantly crashes.

My platform: Xbox One S
    And I have repeated these routes between 7-10 times to make sure it is a recurring issue. And I can confirm that they are.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Princess Entrapta

Princess Entrapta Well-Known Member

Is the deadman handle perhaps releasing for some reason when you interact with the window?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Bradley

Bradley Well-Known Member

The underground one isn’t a bug it’s a safety feature, you need to disable the drop light interlock to open the windows, if you don’t your train will apply emergency brakes

• Like Like x 2
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Member

Hello Bradley,

Thankyou, I will be sure to follow your advice on my next run of the underground

Thankyou for your comment its much appreciated

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Member

Hello,
    I don't believe so, I only opened the window out of curiosity of the sound, but I soon noticed that as I opened window the train applied an emergency brake automatically. I checked all the systems I set were correct, and they were. But, I don't understand as to why the window would be a safety fault as it doesn't cause any effect or danger to anything.

I will of course check again next time.

Thankyou for your comment its very much appreciated

6. Kobebeef

Kobebeef Active Member

On the the bml you can try uninstall all 3 rush hour routes and then just instal BML back then see how it runs for you, it seemed to temporary work for some users

• Like Like x 1
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous Member

Hello KobeBeef,
    Thankyou for your comment and advice its much appreciated. I'll definatley try that out. Thankyou again

• Like Like x 1