Bugs On Main-spessart Bahn

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by andykim1987, Mar 12, 2019.

1. andykim1987

andykim1987 New Member

Bugs of the BR146:
    - AFB is not displayed in the speedometer.
    - Sound noises in the outside view very bows.

Verschiedes:
    - Trains are in blackboards.
    - Not detect speeds on signals.
    - PZB not recognizable on speedometer.

2. andykim1987

andykim1987 New Member

Exit Hösbach direction Aschaffenburg is a PZB magnet which is active without visible limitation.
    - Einfahrt Aschaffenburg Hbf is in the left turn far before the stop expect a 500HZ magnet.

3. volvolover1972

volvolover1972 Well-Known Member

You have to slow to down to 45km before you reach that magnet and after you pass over the 1000hz before that.

4. Maik_1978

Maik_1978 New Member

At the first Service for the BR 146.2 from Aschaffenburg to Gemünden at 4h34 in 24 hour timetable,after loading the service,the player spawn in the wrong place.

The Player stands next to the line with open doors message in the bottom left corner.

Edit1: I've found the mistake.The Player spawns a few kilometres south of the Station.After 5-6 minutes,the train drives away from the Station without the player.

Edit2: Same issue for the BR 143 class on this service

Last edited: Mar 12, 2019
  5. Matzo

Matzo Active Member

"Welcome to Main-Spessart Bahn" Trophy also bugged, completed services on both of my accounts, trophy not popped on either.

Edit - trophy popped randomly as I replayed the first scenario. Upon completion of all scenarios however, the trophy related to them has not popped.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2019
  6. Dave Mel

Dave Mel Well-Known Member

i have noticed when doing passenger services, there are no times. surely passengers want to know what time a train should arrived and departure times. How do i know as well if im running late or early. so this must be a bug as there is no timetable to run to

• Like Like x 1
  7. volvolover1972

volvolover1972 Well-Known Member

It’s not a bug. It’s intentional

8. Dave Mel

Dave Mel Well-Known Member

i wonder why its intentional. its no way to run a passenger service. no wonder the stations are empty if people dont know when trains are arriving and departing lol

9. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Well-Known Member

Another dlc, another set of issues it sounds like.

• Like Like x 3
  10. marg#6858

marg#6858 New Member

Hello everybody! I have a problem with the BR 185.2 Auto Runner scenario. Right after I get instructed on what to do at the beginning of the scenario, I climb inside the loco and not two seconds have passed right after I seat when the whole scenario crashes and says "Scenario Failure: Vehicle Derailed". I've been trying to find any fix or solutions online but nothing shows up. Even tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Main Spessart Bahn route, along with the newly bought DB BR 204 loco add-on but still happens the same thing. It's frustrating. BTW, I created a ticket with DTG hoping for a solution but decided to come in here and see if any of you have encountered this problem with this particular scenario. Any help will be greatly appreciated!! Thanks everyone!

11. Slemcer

Slemcer Well-Known Member

Welcome to this forum with your first post, but you shouldn't have used this ancient thread to attach it.
    Other than creating a ticket (which you've already done) I couldn't give any more advice, sorry.

• Like Like x 1
  12. marg#6858

marg#6858 New Member

Thanks for replying and it's ok. I did tried to find a solution but so far creating a ticket for this issue seems the only reasonable thing that came up to mind. Hopefully DTG will come up with a solution.Thanks anyway!!

• Like Like x 1