Other Bugs On Soon To Be Preserved Route Osd

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Slemcer, Sep 26, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Slemcer

Slemcer Well-Known Member

There are several bugs that might have a chance to get fixed before the route gets released as preserved content.

1. The welcoming words in the introductory training are spoken in French for the German version.
    This session also ends abruptly, interrupting the spoken texts.

2. Almost all scenarios contain describing texts that have not been localised. They are still in English.

3. When you fill the tank wagons with ethanol, one of the tasks is to get on the wagon to mount or dismount the nozzle. The translation has been made quite bumpy, we are asked to climb into the wagon. I cannot do that, the opening is too narrow ... QQ (German text: "Klettern Sie in den Wagen". Please replace "in" with "auf")

4. The ethanol loading instruction is part of both journey chapters ...

5. In the trainings the headlights are completely ignored. Don't locos in Canada switch on their headlights?

• Like Like x 2
  2. diesel power

diesel power Member

i want to add

6.the transition of the motors in the GP9 locomotive take too much time and should occur much faster. its the same bug with the sd40-2 and class 66 locos

3. FD1003

FD1003 Well-Known Member

I'm gonna go to DTG's HQ with a pitchfork and a torch if the BR146 has the same broken AFB as the BR185

4. Slemcer

Slemcer Well-Known Member

Well, I did all I could to provide feedback on bugs that should be fixed. Obviously nobody bothered to do anything about it, and I'm willing to assume that they didn't even know about my bug report. Having a preserved DLC with all the previous bugs and probably some new bugs is not fun, but spoils it extremely. I no longer accept excuses and will continue not to play TSW 2 and not buy any new content. I'm really fed up.