Building Signals At Danger In My Own Scenario

Discussion in 'Creation Centre' started by blewe999, Feb 8, 2022.

1. blewe999

blewe999 New Member

Hi there,
    I’m new to TS2022 and I was wondering if it is possible to place a signal to danger in my scenario, so I can then pass the signal at danger using the “pass at danger “ function.
    If any one could help I would be very grateful thanks
    Lee

2. torfmeister

torfmeister Guest

To have a signal show danger, place a loco behind it which occupies the block. Let it clear the block at your desired time and send it to a portal or siding. If it needs <TAB> or automatically switches depends on the signal asset, I'm not an expert on this.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2022
  3. blewe999

blewe999 New Member

Thanks for that, however im trying to set up a possession so I want to be able set the signal and get my train to pass the signal at danger and enter a possession ,

4. torfmeister

torfmeister Guest

Then place a static consist in the block, and add a Stop instruction to a siding in that block (might need to add a custom destination marker). You then have to press Tab.

Having to press TAB for entering a free block is not normal, and sometimes the routes' signal layout makes this necessary. Or it may require adding this to the ScenarioScript.lua if you want to simulate a specific situation.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2022
  5. blewe999

blewe999 New Member

Thanks for that, it’s a great help cheers