Bwegt In Tsw2?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by marceldiehr02, Apr 9, 2021.

1. marceldiehr02

marceldiehr02 Active Member

can the brand move into the train Sim World 2? I mean Deutsche Bahn runs for bwegt.

Attached Files:

2. jolojonasgames

jolojonasgames Well-Known Member

That depends on a lot of things, I don't know who owns the BWegt brand, but I'd assume it's the local Baden-Württemberg government. If they are willing to license it out, then the brand could come.

Then there would also have to be a route on which BWegt trains run in real life. Currently there are no routes from Baden-Württemberg in game, but if you want you can suggest a route in the suggestions section of the forums, where BWegt trains can run.

Also when making a suggestion, other uses like it when you go a bit into detail. Describe the notable features of the route, give information about which trains would come with the route and include pictures of them, a littlfe information about the trains themself wouldn't hurt either. You could also add some information about services on the route (for example a RE line running every hour).

In the end it's up to wheter the license holder is willing to license the brand out, and wheter DTG is interested in making a route with BWegt trains.

3. marceldiehr02

marceldiehr02 Active Member

Bwegt is Deutsche Bahn.

4. jolojonasgames

jolojonasgames Well-Known Member

Yes some services are operated by DB, but the BWegt brand itself is not owned by DB. Other operating companies like Abellio, SWEG and GO ahead also operate under the BWegt brand. The brand is licensed out to those companies by the government of Baden-Württemberg. Therfore DTG would need permission from them too if they want to use the brand in TSW.