Cajon Pass - Shop Class

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Haldonir, Sep 11, 2022.

1. Haldonir

Haldonir New Member

So, I was doing this training module, and started up the train, was directed to pull forward and grab the manifest, then after I was then instructed to fuel up.

What I did accidentally was, pull forward up to a bridge, but instead of continuing on around the loop I stopped after the bridge, changed track direction, and then reversed to where I could fuel up.

This is where things got confusing for me:

1) When I got to where you fuel, it wanted me to unscrew the fuel cap, but, the this was on the other side of the train, so, I was like ok, maybe the train is backwards, so, I was like, i'll reverse direction.
    2) It was at this moment that I realized, wait, each train connected is pointing opposite directions, so, it wont really matter, and I also noticed, that I could access the fuel tank from the opposite side, although the marker was pointing to the other side of the train.
    3) The game let me fuel the tank and proceed forward, to attempt to couple the train, unfortunately the game wouldn't let me couple.
    4) I then found a video online and discovered the error

Do not stop and change the tracks, just follow the loop around, then fuel the tanks, then ride the train in reverse and couple the trains

I hope this helps if anyone comes across this type of situation.

• Helpful Helpful x 2
    • Like Like x 1