Caltrain Unable To Terminate At 22nd Street

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by VolvoB10M, Jun 4, 2021.

1. VolvoB10M

VolvoB10M Guest

I have tried to do multiple timetable runs on the Peninsula Corridor route but every time I run a Northbound service I find the approach signal to 22nd Street is against the service. I have contacted the signaller and waited 20 minutes but nothing happens, this has happened on at least three different services with the same outcome. Looking at the status screen shows one train half out of the platform but not out of section, nothing else appears to be moving and all nearby trains are stationery. Why does this keep happening?

2. Krazy

Krazy Well-Known Member

Do you happen to own the MP15DC? I’ve heard that there’s a bug with the special train that makes one of the northbound services unable to get into San Francisco.

3. OsamaBinLiftin

OsamaBinLiftin Active Member

There's multiple points where MP15 AI services seem to make your own service unable to run.

4. VolvoB10M

VolvoB10M Guest

I have all DLC's for this route including the EMD shunter, but at the time I was using the older push-pull set. It was either 911 or 915 the last time this happened, I don't know if these are set to be on the same service every time or if numbers are RNG allocated on each load.