Dovetail Live Can’t Upload Or Download On Creators Club

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by cooper#3291, Feb 26, 2022.

1. cooper#3291

cooper#3291 New Member

I can’t upload. When I upload it just says error. When I down load it just keeps loading and never goes green

• Like Like x 1
  2. cooper#3291

cooper#3291 New Member

Someone please help

• Like Like x 1
  3. jackmc2007

jackmc2007 Active Member

Log out of Dovetail Live and then log back in (to do this on console, go to 'settings' and press 'Y' for Xbox or 'triangle' for PS)

If it won't let you upload anything, a reload of the game usually fixes this.

Jack

4. Minnie Driver

Minnie Driver New Member

Hi,

Can you please tell me how to log out from Dovetail live on PC inside the TSW2 game...I cant find it

5. jackmc2007

jackmc2007 Active Member

I'm not too sure how to do it on PC, I'm sure TrainSim-Adam will be able to help :)

Jack

6. kesenex#7685

kesenex#7685 New Member

i am currently having the same issue as the op though in my case i have tried logging out and back in and even restarted the ps4 to no avail

7. DTG-Chris

DTG-Chris Staff Member

8. Warringtons

Warringtons New Member

So looking for more information again instead of actually using the game. I found that yesterday I was loading up a new Union Pacific mock up livery which it loaded up fine and 10 mins later i tried to load up another as 1866 which it said I was unable to upload. I’ve tried 6 times and it still won’t work and I have logged and back in with the same issues. My Internet is fine as is everything else. But then seeing I have to reinstall the game could take 6 or 7 hours again and seeing a comment saying that won’t work dos t give me confidence. I have given up with my complaint to DTG because they don’t answer your questions and seem to want to pass you off and just made me bad with my condition so gave up. I find it hard to do anything in regards of communication so back away but I can’t do that either when I have spent money on the game and a number of DLCs and just have nothing but issues this probably being the last straw. Because I feel they have been messing around with creators clubs numbers and the user base is dying anyway so I give up. You win DTG you took my money never fixed the faults because it sounds like you saying it’s player demands not actually you selling something faulty and not taking responsibility. And I can’t find many answers on here and I’m wasting my life working around something that is full of bugs. So if anyone can help me with this that would be great to upload again but if not. Then I’m pulling all my work from creators club deleting the lot and want my money back for the faulty DLCs. I wish I never got involved with DTG and TSW is nothing but money and trouble. And just can’t take anymore so I’m out. Thanks DTG took away the only think I loved. Nice one.

Attached Files:

9. Bananejang

Bananejang New Member

In my case, it doesn't help to log out and in again. Download button just keeps turning (playing on XBox Series X)
    Any other advice?

10. Greyweasel

Greyweasel Well-Known Member

Same over here. Downloaded a skin a few weeks ago, but now all I get is the circle of death forever on anything in the Club (xbone). Unrelated, but also sort out the ICE 1 in the livery designer DTG, we can barely paint the carriages for things disappearing on us!