Can I Run Tsw2 With The Epic Games Launcher?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by chris#7085, Sep 4, 2021.

1. chris#7085

chris#7085 New Member

I have purchased an add on from Epic Games but it doesn't show in my add-ons which is I think due to the email used to open the Epic Games account not being one I can access.

I have tried to contact Epic Games but everything goes through the online support form and is linked to the email address used to create the account so I can't change the email address as all emails go to the address I can't access and there doesn't seem to be a way around this.

I have created a support ticket about the lack of the add etc. but have not heard anything back.

If I uninstall the Epic Games launcher how can I run the sim direct?

2. Tomas9970

Tomas9970 Well-Known Member

Wouldn't it be better to just recover the e-mail?

3. chris#7085

chris#7085 New Member

Thanks for the quick reply. I can't recover the email as it was created by the eBay seller and he/she is not responding to any of my messages and, as I said, unless I can access the security code sent to that email I can't make the change.

The same problem arises when trying to find out why the add-on I purchased doesn't show on my routes, the same original email is used for all correspondence from Epic.

I have now found the link in my Epic Games folder to be able to login to Dovetail so that's good.

4. Nick Y

Nick Y Well-Known Member

So you purchased an epic games account from eBay and are now complaining you can't access things because you don't have access to the email address the seller used?

In this case Epic won't help you because you purchased an account from someone which is a breach of their terms.

• Like Like x 2
  5. chris#7085

chris#7085 New Member

That is correct and accept that is my loss although I didn't know it at the time of purchase. However, I purchased the add-on from Epic so it should appear on my route selection as my original purchase and the add-on show on my Epic account.

Or are you saying that because of my original purchase any add-on I might buy won't appear on my routes Is this an Epic or Dovetail issue?

Last edited: Sep 4, 2021
  6. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member