1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can This Help Everyone Setup Settings And Make Gameplay Easier? (idea)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Gustavo - The RailWorker, Jul 8, 2020.

1. Gustavo - The RailWorker

Gustavo - The RailWorker Member

Well, I always had a problem when setting up the settings.
    so here my information about what you should add to train sim world 2 to make the setup settings easier.
    1- add a description for what the control really does and what is it for in the gameplay.
    2- another good thing is, I know it takes time and it's boring, to write down on a paper so you never forget what the keys are for that you set up on the settings.

Remember Train Sim World is a Hard to Master game but that's what makes it Fun Right?
    by: Gustavo The RailWorker

Last edited: Jul 8, 2020
  2. LastTrainToClarksville

LastTrainToClarksville Well-Known Member

[QUOTE="Gustavo The RailWorker, post: 149269, member: 5784...
    2- another good thing is, I know it takes time and it's boring, to write down on a paper so you never forget what the keys are for that you set up on the settings. ...
    [/QUOTE]

Hmmmmm ...... rather than writing notes, which would easily get lost on my mess of a desk, I sometimes make use of my second monitor by opening the user's manual of the route I'm driving on there. Of course, DTG's manuals do not always include what I want to know and are not always accurate.