Can We Get A Dlc For Ccl/scotland

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by TSW Nathan, Sep 10, 2022.

1. TSW Nathan

TSW Nathan Well-Known Member

It's been ages since Cathcart Circle was launched and we have only had minor updates such as rush hour passengers and more rain but I think now we have TSW3 we should get another Scottish route or a train DLC for Cathcart circle. Personally I would like to see the Ayshire and Inverclyde Line (90 Miles) from Glasgow Central to Ayr, Adrossan Harbour, Largs, Wemmys Bay and Gourock. If not then could we get a new Train for Cathcart Circle. The Class 380 would be an amazing addon and a more modern Scottish train for train Sim world. It is a desiro which hasn't been done in tsw ever and has a very iconic slanted front gangway at the front of the train which can me moved for coupling (a very interesting process for this train). It also has 3 and 4 car varients.
    It is one of the most liked trains in Scotland and amazing for comfort for a commuter train. These trains can be seen all around Scotland and are loved by lots of people. It should have been the first train on the route but now we can only hope it gets made as a DLC. Follow me to see my other Scottish route and train requests and find my Ayshire line request on my profile.

• Like Like x 3
  2. TSW Nathan

Dynamic weather works really well with these routes. Especially the Ayshire Coast Line. upload_2022-9-10_9-34-25.png

• Like Like x 2
  3. meee

meee Member

That looks less like dynamic wether and more like flooding and the end of the world

4. TSW Nathan

Dynamic weather would effect it, be it changes in wind or rain or even the start of a storm. It would work really well on this route

• Like Like x 1
  5. jackunion

jackunion Member

A more modern train is badly needed for the CCL. Long by being bored of the extinct 314.

the North Clyde/Argyle lines would be great. Lots of variety and branches

• Like Like x 2
  6. TSW Nathan

I agree. The Class 314 is too simelar to the Class 313 on East Coastway. We need our own Loco that isn't just a reskin of another train. We need our own unique train. That's why I think the Class 380 would be best. It is such an iconic train and one of the most loved in Scotland. It would be amazing to drive it. That's why I think that is the best train and would go perfectly with Cathcart or another route in TSW3.

• Like Like x 2
  7. TSW Nathan

They could extend CCL as well if they did this. Extension to ethier Ayshire or Wemyss bay (sorry about spelling)

8. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

If they did this route and you set it to have the biggest storm available in TSW, the sea would still be calm and flat as a pancake because the sea has no storm animation in TSW and it never will.

• Like Like x 1
  9. TSW Nathan

Oh. Still though, it would look really cool even if waves were like non-existent

10. TSW Nathan

And we could get a ferry link scenario for the Adrossan Harbour branch line.