Can We Get Rid Of The Pc/xbox/ps4 Subforums (tsw,x)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by teilekind, Jun 10, 2020.

1. teilekind

teilekind Member

i mean it´s one game and it´s super hard to keep track of bc stuff is postest up to 3 times

• Like Like x 4
  2. Factor41

Factor41 Well-Known Member

Or at least have PC / Console split because the errors and issues seem to be split that way.

3. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

I think that is coming. The general discussion parts need to be consolidated into one sub and only bug reporting needs separating into platform specific subs. I guess we’ll be getting TSW2 specific forums now as well. The “New Posts” feature needs a clear indication as to what game the new posts relate to, so I don’t endlessly end up looking at TS stuff and the occasional splash into a fishing lake.

• Like Like x 4
  4. Plastic Pal

Plastic Pal Well-Known Member

No no no...... They should be merged. Otherwise console issues will just get ignored (unless DTG miraculously decides to start testing and fixing stuff on console).... Or put another way.... more light will be shed on console issues if there is no distinction between console and PC...

The PC/XBox/PS4 split on these Forums for TSW is the single worst feature about the (otherwise wonderful) community... and it creates a "them, those and us" culture which is quite horrible at times (and almost always utterly needlessly so....).

A split between TS1 and TSW is well-justifed however.... to help orientation of new Members... although that isn't helped by calling one title Train Simulator, and the other Train Sim World (the latter being also currently marketed as Train Simulator World on MS Store.... ;-O )......