Can You Change The Destination Blinds On The Br 314 On The Cathcart Circle?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by aidanmochan, Aug 5, 2021.

1. aidanmochan

aidanmochan New Member

Only Recently bought the DLC and can't for the life of me figure out how to change the destination blind to a different destination or from blank to a destination. Have tried the key bindings in the options menu and it still doesn't work. :(

Does anyone know if there is a way to change them? It's my first time posting and I trawled the internet for several hours before hand for an answer and couldn't find one... :(

2. trainsimplayer

trainsimplayer Well-Known Member

Sadly, no. When pressing the key bindings it does show the location currently set, as if to try and change it, but has no effect. Currently it is Automatic (despite it having some features that Manual ones have).

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  3. aidanmochan

aidanmochan New Member

Dam that is a bummer I hope they address it in the future. :(

When you say it's automatic does it actually change? I tried doing an early morning depot run earlier into Glasgow Central and it just stayed blank the whole time, even after getting to Glasgow Central and accepting the timetable for the Neilston Route.

It's still a pretty nice dlc anyway I think, I live in Glasgow myself and the modelling ain't half bad for the scenery and stuff.

• Like Like x 1
  4. trainsimplayer

trainsimplayer Well-Known Member

Usually changes when the next timetable starts, but sometimes depot runs don't do it, so it might be that