Canadian Nation Oakville Sub Update

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by jackdprange, Sep 10, 2021.

1. jackdprange

jackdprange New Member

While the current route is ok the map could be update to include some more area's to explore on the industrial lead or along the Main allow player to access the industrial areas along the main line. Along with that maybe some more power like the GP40-2LW, GP38-2W, SD40-2W or Ex-MP SD40-2 beside's the GP38-2's and GP9RM

• Like Like x 1
  2. jedi247

jedi247 Well-Known Member

Add an SD75I, ET44AC, ES44DC/ES44AC, or SD70M-2 for heavy freights. The CN ET44AC pack could also include the new heritage locos.

• Like Like x 1
  3. jackdprange

jackdprange New Member

ment to say was for the Train Sim World 2 version not the older version TSW 2020.

4. dmorton000

dmorton000 New Member

I would love to see DTG, or a third party, create a DLC for the Oakville Subdivision that would include passenger services with GO Transit and VIA Rail. They also need to find a way for us (the operators) to contact traffic control so we can operate main line remote switches for main line switching. This route was well done, with most of the industries in the correct locations along the main line, including tank car manufacturer Procor. The industrial area in Hamilton is also well done, but I believe it's actually part of the Grimsby Subdivision, at least the section of main line that has the Strathearn yard.

While we're in this area, why not have the fallen flag railway, the Toronto, Hamilton & Buffalo (TH&B) made into a DLC? Now fully owned by CP Rail, it plays a big part in the railway businesses in the Hamilton area, and has a pretty good 2% climb up the Niagara Peninsula from Hamilton to Niagara Falls.

Just a thought.