Cane Creek Thoughts

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by imstylinonyabro, Aug 20, 2022.

1. imstylinonyabro

imstylinonyabro Active Member

I like how in the scenarios don't hold your hand when it comes to getting a lcco moving. However, it really feels inconsistent and lazy. This should either show you like the rest of the routes or none of the routes should. The sd-40 horn/bell were pathetic. Every single time I played, the horn would just eventually stop working and the bell was non-stop glitching and out of sync. The worst part of the route was pop-in. Foilage like 100 yards away would pop in. I genuinely had trouble enjoying what I thought would be a nice scenic route because all I could focus on was the 5 to 10 things popping in ever second or two. I face palm at the notion draw distance isn't improved or even being considered to be worked on in the new game.

EDIT: While doing collectibles I found another thing that annoys me to no end. Why were Skyhook so bloody lazy as to not even bother putting the proper american police siren noise in the game? They have the European police siren noises whe nyou are alongside the road that runs along the track.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2022
    • Like Like x 1