PC Can't Complete Bakerloo Line Mastery

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by gallifillo, Aug 28, 2021.

1. gallifillo

gallifillo Member

I've been trying to complete Bakerloo Line Mastery for a while now and I'm blocked at Tier 1.
    I've completed more than 10 Timetables and all the Scenarios but the challenge is not progressing (I'm "talking" about the first challenge in Tier 1: complete 3 Tutorials, Scenarios or Timetables).
    I'm writing about this problem here just to know if there's someone else having the same problem as me or to see if someome can help me solve this issue.
    If I can't find a solution I'll probably send a ticket to Dovetail's Support to let them know about this problem.
    P.S. I don't know if this problem also exists on Xbox and PlayStation because I play TSW2 only on PC.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2021
  2. Geth_2234

Geth_2234 Well-Known Member

Same problem here mastery doesn’t seem to capture all my progress this happens with every route for me though sometimes it will be fine but sometimes you can do a few timetables and it won’t record them in mastery. It’s completely random there’s no pattern sometimes it will sometimes it won’t.

• Like Like x 1
  3. gallifillo

gallifillo Member

I know. But for me the problem is only with this route. For the other ones it's fine (the Timetables I do are recorded correctly every time). So there seems to be a problem only with Bakerloo. The only solution I can think of is try to complete every Timetable and see if three, at least, are recorded...

4. Geth_2234

Geth_2234 Well-Known Member

I’ll try it in a bit I haven’t checked since the rush hour update.

• Like Like x 1
  5. conniethunder

conniethunder Well-Known Member

gallifillo I don't know why, but sometimes I have to re-login when I start a game, so maybe they are working on something in the background.
    Try logging out of dovetail live in game and then shutting it down.
    Start the game and re-login to dovetail.
    It's only happened to me once where my achievements weren't recognised, but a few games starts later, the Mastery completed.
    ...and lately, Dovetail Live has been very slow.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  6. gallifillo

gallifillo Member

Ok thanks for the suggestion. I'll try it out as soon as I have a bit of spare time and then I'll let you know.

7. Jonne1184

Jonne1184 Well-Known Member

Would like to follow up on this as I have the exact same problem. I am stuck on the first challenge at a progress of 2/3. There are some suggestions on the forums regarding logging in and out of Dovetail Live in a specific order, but none of this actually helped. Have tried multiple different scenarios and timetable runs.

All other routes seem to be good.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Jannerdunk

Jannerdunk Well-Known Member

It's been bugged and broken since the day 1 release of TSW 2. If I look at my stats, it shows Tier 1 as unfinished because I have not driven 5 miles/8KM (0 out of 8,000, yet I have completed and unlocked Tier 2

I cant remember the exact message but at one point it was showing ERR out of 8,000 or something similar.

mastery.jpg

• Helpful Helpful x 1