Can't Complete Maple Leaf Motoring

Discussion in 'Technical Reports' started by computer.wizdj3, Jun 3, 2020.

1. computer.wizdj3

computer.wizdj3 Member

When I get outside of Oakville on the CN Dlc
    There's an area where the gradient goes up and my train doesn't want to speed up to the speed limit I have to get it to notch 8 then it says I'm wheel slipping the train then I try shutting down the engine and then turn it back on and same problem

2. JJTimothy

JJTimothy Well-Known Member

You won't always be able to run at line speed and, depending on what you're driving, your train may be speed limited regardless. Given that- elephant in the room question: are you using the sanders?

3. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

4. computer.wizdj3

computer.wizdj3 Member

I'm using the Sanders but It shows the red swiggles on the left and right side of the speed display plus when I stop the train it's like the numbers randomly generate then the train rolls backwards a bit then stops and this is on tsw2020 the lastest version of train sim world for console(PS4) and yes that's the route Im talking about and I got it from the ps store

Last edited: Jun 3, 2020
  5. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

You should ask your question on the PS4 forum of Train Sim World
    https://forums.dovetailgames.com/forums/ps4.138/
    This is a Different Game and the two are not compatible - It's like asking a a MAC User about a problem with Windows
    Some people who post here might have the route and less might have the PS4 version

Peter