PlayStation Can't Use Nahverkehr Dresden After Buying Br101

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by antwerpcentral, Sep 25, 2021.

1. antwerpcentral

antwerpcentral Well-Known Member

Since I bought the BR101 the game crashes when I select the route Nahverkehr Dresden in the route selector screen. It used to work without any crashes.

If this is related you will really need to do better quality checks on older DLC because now I'm very hesitant of buying anymore DLC if it just breaks your game.

How do I uninstall the locomotive on PS4?

I'm playing on PS4 pro with the latest OS version and the latest version 1.45 of TSW2 and I have HRR installed

Last edited: Sep 25, 2021
  2. Tigert1966

Tigert1966 Well-Known Member

On PS4 the only way to get Dresden working again is to delete the whole game and reinstall it without the DB BR 101.

In case anyone with a PS5 is having the same issue, there are 2 options. Either remove the DB BR 101 or Delete Dresden and reinstall from within the game. Then the DB BR 101 will be available, but only for one session. As soon as you switch off or play another game, the same issue will be back.

• Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  3. antwerpcentral

antwerpcentral Well-Known Member

Thank you. Works

Don't get why they don't take the dlc in the shop offline when it breaks the game. Fix it and bring it back up again in the store

4. TimTri

TimTri Well-Known Member

Issue still present after the newest updates.

• Like Like x 1