Fishing Sim World Catching Lil Guys

Discussion in 'PlayStation' started by redryan1989, Aug 23, 2019.

1. redryan1989

redryan1989 New Member

can anyone give me advice on catching the smaller types of fish? Crappie, perch and whatever the others are. Before the update I would randomly catch them using pretty much anything but post update I seem to be not catching any at all. Even bread doesn't seem to entice the lil fellas.

2. joshuamcfadyen19

joshuamcfadyen19 Member

There are basically no baits for catching any type of panfish. You can get lucky and catch them using small baits like rat l traps, honeycomb poppers, small cranks etc but its basically just luck. There shouldnt be any panfish in the game without panfish baits to catch them on. Things like Small tube jigs, 1” crankbaits, etc.

3. Mousaka_H

Mousaka_H Active Member

Well the best lure is in the trophy hunter dlc which is the t fry daddy they give you a flute green and Fluor orange. Deadly on both crappie species bluegill perch euro perch and can catch other fish with them a well. The new tackle box dlc has these new lures that work too. Kind of a bigger grub called grape tail has caught me some as well. For free stuff well the little heddon crank baits or the little rattle trap. Hope this helps you out.

• Like Like x 1