PlayStation Catching Up

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by StarTr3k1701, Apr 25, 2019.

1. StarTr3k1701

StarTr3k1701 Member

So I've had the game uninstalled for a few months now and I'm thinking of re installing it depending on the progress over the last few months. Have there been any major improvements? Like optimisation or render distance? The only thing I've noticed is DLC flowing out like water from a tap, which isn't an issue until it asks you for £20. Also devs I've been watching gameplay of derail valley and they are doing really well on the steam train side of things, not sure if will help much but maybe you should get in touch and maybe ask for advice or support.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2019
  2. Cheesypuff2

Cheesypuff2 Active Member

Install it. routes are getting consistently better optimized with more and more features. DLC is expensive yea but worth it when you have more trains and routes to run and therefore doesnt get repetitive as much

3. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Well-Known Member

I would say not a lot has changed apart from DLC as you mention. Most logging of tickets results in a 'noted but not high on the priority list' response. You will feel like you haven't been away

4. byeo

byeo Well-Known Member

Apart from the DLC updates I can’t say a whole lot has changed that’ll make you think wow, there has been plenty of changes to this game.

I love the game but yeah, they prefer to knock out DLC than tackle the bigger issues.

5. StarTr3k1701

StarTr3k1701 Member

Well thats a shame, maybe a few months more down the line we may have some steam trains to get me back into the game.