Xbox Cathcart Circle Tutorial Bug

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by ExcelsiorGamingYT, Sep 10, 2021.

1. ExcelsiorGamingYT

ExcelsiorGamingYT Well-Known Member

Hello, just purchased Cathcart Circle and there is a bug which stops me progressing or completing the very first tutorial. When it gives me the usual click the right thumbstick to go to external camera it's doesn't do anything or acknowledge I have pushed the button, so I can't progress at all. Is anyone else having this issue as o can't play it till I have done the tutorials
    Thankyou
    Further information: its the immersion controls they aren't working properly on Cathcart, left and right on D-Pad doesn't open doors, no cameras work. Can't hold D-Pad buttons either for light controls, door options nothing is working. PLEASE FIX THIS

Last edited: Sep 10, 2021
  2. xblackwolf90

xblackwolf90 Well-Known Member

I've come across this since the latest update.

A single click of the right thumb stick now launches a different external camera to the one it used to, and the route doesn't appear to have been updated to consider this.

You'll need to cycle through the external cameras (hold down right thumb stick and tap D pad right). The tutorial will then acknowledge this and allow you to progress.

3. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

I'm using Immersion Camera Switch: External in the game settings. The setting 'Free' is a different camera and the route introductions require the follow camera type (External or Head-out).

Last edited: Sep 10, 2021
  4. ExcelsiorGamingYT

ExcelsiorGamingYT Well-Known Member

I've tried all camera options none of the Immersion controls are responding after the you leave Glasgow