Xbox Cc Is Crashing The Bml Route

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by brfan#9132, Feb 24, 2022.

1. brfan#9132

brfan#9132 Active Member

So I am trying to play BML with some livery’s o have downloaded but it is making it crash when I try and use the 377 and the 387 so it is unplayable with livery’s from creators club it is starting to get worse it is starting to get frustrating the crashes are happening whiles loading into the service

Last edited: Feb 24, 2022
  2. brfan#9132

brfan#9132 Active Member

It is mainly happening when I try and spawning at London end

3. NateDogg7a

NateDogg7a Well-Known Member

I had two crashes. One was a memory error when spawning on foot at Victoria. The other dumped straight to the home screen while driving a 375 service north, I think around South Croydon. I had only downloaded three of the new liveries for LBN from CC, so I deleted one of those, and stability seemed to improve. Series S

4. frabjousvector

frabjousvector Well-Known Member

This happened to me before CC, it takes a couple of tries usually.

5. brfan#9132

brfan#9132 Active Member

It is because there are Southeastern trains at Victoria and that’s why it is crashing but it is on Xbox Series S though

6. simon_fielding

simon_fielding Well-Known Member

Same problem, unfortunately.

7. MaineRailfan222345

MaineRailfan222345 New Member

Apparently having anything on cc crashes bml, especially from London victoria when trying to load in a service.

8. NateDogg7a

It does seem to be dependent on how many liveries you have. When I had 14 liveries, including 5 for LBN, Victoria crashed with a memory error before the service even started. So then I went down to 10 liveries, with 3 for LBN, and it seemed to be working. This on Series S.

Remember, TSW loads/"mounts" all downloaded DLC and all downloaded liveries for everything you have every time you play anything at all. So, the less active DLC and liveries you have, the more stable your experience will be. I only have LBN, ECW, SEHS, and NEC-BP active, plus the 10 total liveries. Hopefully this helps.

9. brfan#9132

brfan#9132 Active Member

Well I have livery’s for other trains that layer onto the route

10. NateDogg7a

If you want it to work on Series S, then you will have to be selective. You will probably need to limit the total number of liveries you have for all your routes, PLUS, the total number of liveries you have that would appear on LBN, including any ones that you have that you didn't get specifically for LBN, but that appear on it anyway. I think only about five liveries can appear at once, so if you have a bunch that you got specifically for LBN, plus others that you got for other routes but can also appear on LBN, you are probably not seeing the ones you really want anyway.
    For example, I had a 375 livery that I liked for SEHS. Of course, it also shows up on the 375 in LBN. I don't have a problem with that, but I decided to get rid of the livery anyway, to improve the performance of LBN. I decided that I wanted to see my 377 liveries on LBN more than the 375 livery on SEHS. I don't know if this is a problem on Series X or not, but since Series S is what I've got, this is what works.