PS5 Cc Problems

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Gasdesh, Aug 14, 2023.

1. Gasdesh

Gasdesh Member

Hi everyone, Since upgrading to the PS5 version of TSW3 I've been experiencing a major issue, and another one has been added this weekend.
    The first problem is that the CC is practically unusable from the console (in fact I have to use the one from the site) since the uploads to subscribe are endless and lead nowhere.
    The second problem came this Friday, when I bought the Haupstrecke Munchen - Augsburg, and therefore also the DB BR 423 which I already had with the New Journeys DLC.
    The problem is that in the applicable menus and liveries there is a collision between the two versions of the train.
    If I goes to "Trains -> BR423" the game tells me i only own the SKA version, with its liveries, some downloaded from the CC.
    Indeed, If I goes to "Route -> HMA -> BR 423" it correctly gives me the usable train for the Munich S-Bahn but without the liveries that I applied from the CC, liveries that however I can find available for use in the Scenario Planner.
    Also, in Timetables mode, I cannot use SKA DB BR 423 liveries on the HMA.
    I am aware that these issues may already be known by DTG, but I hope they can try to fix them.
    Thank you very much in advance and I already apologize for the possible presence of grammatical errors